Too many Recruit Heroes screens

OzarkBoatswain
OzarkBoatswain Posts: 689 Critical Contributor
Currently there are 11 screens in Recruit Heroes, not counting 1* and Elite Tokens and expired screens when you have their tokens. This is a confusing jumble of too many choices. A better amount would be around 3 to 5 screens.

Some ideas:
1. Limit the amount of current event screens to around 2 at a time.
2. Combine all Command Point screens into one.
3. (QoL) When you have tokens and open Recuit, start on a page you have tokens in. 
Tagged:

Comments

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    The game could rejoin the screens:
    Classic Legends and Latest Legends
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Ugh, thank you!

I know that there's science behind ways to get people to buy things, and that's really the goal of all of these screens, but QOL is definitely suffering here. I had one of those mornings where my random Elite and Heroic tokens kept getting me champ levels for characters who got me more tokens, which got me more etc., and every time I was finished adding my champ levels, I'd have to back out to go open tokens again, which means flipping through screens, and then go add champ levels, and then go open more tokens, which means flipping through screens...

I don't have the self-control to hoard like some of the other people here, but I'm tempted to make a go of it just to save my thumbs!
  • OzarkBoatswain
    There are currently 12 or more Recruit screens.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    The game could rejoin the screens:
    Classic Legends and Latest Legends
    Ah, the Golden Days
  • OzarkBoatswain
    15 or more Recruit screens today.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    And there's no screen where the Recruit button will take you to the Anniversary Vault, even tho all the events are rewarding Tokens to that Vault instead of their own Stores.