**** Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) ****

12346»

Comments

• Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Kraven
    Nico
    Carnage

All you need to do is focus on keeping more of your attack tiles on the board than the enemy and these three will absolutely coast through matches.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kraven
    Nico
    Carnage

All you need to do is focus on keeping more of your attack tiles on the board than the enemy and these three will absolutely coast through matches.
    Yep.  I've been using that team quite a bit in the most recent PvE.  Those attack tiles get boosted through the roof, and the other team gets theirs reduced to 1 in short order.  It also gives my Gladiathor a nice rest to recover some of his health.  (although not more than 50% :)

I've also been using Nico and 4-star Rocket and Groot.  They're nice normally, but when they're both boosted, you really don't need anyone else on the team.  That being said, Dr Strange is crazy with these guys in a goon node.  
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    He's working well enough with Hawkguy this time around, too.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    He is not as bad as everybody says he just has to be on the right team, I like the Nico, Carnage team up as well or replace Carnage with Venom and Nico with a 5 to tank.  Like most of these niche characters to excel he has to hid behind shields.  The major issue with him is his powers are about 2 ap more than they should be, that fix would make him much more viable .
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Kraven's also nice against Kaecilius.  While his passive doesn't damage Kaecilius, Kraven does reduce the damage done by the strike tiles that show up every turn, which helps keep your team alive much longer than normal.

I've been using him with Mr Fantastic and Quicksilver, who both have controlled tile switching. Kraven makes a nice third to help out, and you don't need to worry about the color overlaps, since no active powers that deal damage are of much use in that fight.