Jarvis

Options
Dormammu
Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
I don't think there are enough passive powers, nor do I think characters have enough of them. I think the developers should release 6-star Jarvis to rectify this situation:

Jarvis (******)
The assistant to Tony Stark, Jarvis is the ultimate artificial intelligence. He used to be a stuffy butler whose claim to fame was that he once dated Aunt May, but now he is just a voice who sounds suspiciously like that one guy from Master & Commander.

Blue (Passive) - Stark Industries Resources
Jarvis controls all the wondrous automation of Stark Industries and can put it to work for you. generates AP every turn.
1 - Generates 1 AP in every color at the beginning of your turn.
2 - Generates 2 AP in every color at the beginning of your turn.
3 - Generates 3 AP in every color at the beginning of your turn.
4 - Generates 4 AP in every color at the beginning of your turn.
5 - Generates 5 AP in every color at the beginning of your turn.

Red (Passive) - Running at Peak Efficiency
Jarvis is able to route power to different systems during times of need, creating special tiles onto random basic tiles at the beginning of your turn. Effects are cumulative.
1 - Jarvis places an attack tile.
2 - Jarvis places a strike tile.
3 - Jarvis places a defense tile.
4 - Jarvis places a critical tile.
5 - Jarvis places two of each special tiles.

Yellow (Passive) - Ghost in the Shell
Jarvis's teammates upload him into their costumes, gaining all manner of benefits and allowing them to relax and take it easy while he does all the work. Effects are cumulative.
1 - Jarvis will make every other match for you.
2 - Jarvis will make all your matches for you.
3 - Jarvis will now spend AP to trigger your team's powers for you.
4 - Jarvis is able to select your team and choose the ideal node to fight in
5 - Jarvis will clear your DDQ nodes for you once a day - you don't even need to log in.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really can't see this happening since he's not really a character.  However if he did I would think he should have some buff if grouped with an Iron Man.

At first I was expecting this to be Jarvis, Howard's butler from Agent Carter (and Tony's inspiration for the AI).
  • millenniumkitten
    millenniumkitten Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think this is a cool idea. Even having Jarvis as a support would be great. I love characters with a solid passive ability.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    *Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than 30 days.  Thanks!**
This discussion has been closed.