900. 1000 ISO
1000. 50 HP
1100. 1000 ISO
1200. Ragnarok green
1300. 1000 ISO
1400. X-Force green

Comments

• Awesome thread.
  • This and the LR thread? Don't be so greedy lol.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Awesome thread.
    isn't it a tradition to start a new thread about incoming events? icon_rolleyes.gif and then update the first post with the rewards etc?
    geee, I know it's late in the night for some of You, but no reason to be rude.
  • Threads were properly titled and put up before the "where r the lightning round" threads popped up. Whys every1 hatin on em. Lol
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Emeryt wrote:
    so... Lazy Thor strikes again.

They always push the new guy but man this is a lot of events in a row featuring him.

2 Jugs,
    His own event,
    Divine event,
    Probably a redo of his own event very soon

The Thor I just won from the Jugs event just is not cutting it.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Make it stop.
  • its not like you get a medal or anything for making the thread, just let the man make the thread and discuss the topic, who cares if he posted it first
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Threads were properly titled and put up before the "where r the lightning round" threads popped up. Whys every1 hatin on em. Lol

I have no problem with this and I have started a few in the past but OP might want to update it with the blurb from the news pop up and how the event worked in the past.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Too Easy wrote:
    its not like you get a medal or anything for making the thread, just let the man make the thread and discuss the topic, who cares if he posted it first

Huh? Oh yeah, right, no medals... heh, I knew that.

[Hastily unpacks boxes of "Congratulations for starting a thread" medals and dumps them into a smelter.]
  • Mawtful wrote:
    Too Easy wrote:
    its not like you get a medal or anything for making the thread, just let the man make the thread and discuss the topic, who cares if he posted it first

Huh? Oh yeah, right, no medals... heh, I knew that.

[Hastily unpacks boxes of "Congratulations for starting a thread" medals and dumps them into a smelter.]

dang...ive been doing it wrong this whole time icon_cry.gif
  • Too Easy wrote:
    Guess someone else wanted to be first. I think it's called hypocrisy. anyway, EOT. let's stick to the topic.

I hope the Powered-Up % will be like in the last incarnation of this tourney. Wonder how many maxed LT we're gonna see.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Too Easy wrote:
    Guess someone else wanted to be first. I think it's called hypocrisy. anyway, EOT. let's stick to the topic.

I hope the Powered-Up % will be like in the last incarnation of this tourney. Wonder how many maxed LT we're gonna see.

I hope every1 is equally unenthusiastic as last time so I can grab another 4* easily.
  • Oh no, not THAT #@$@#$@ again.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    Oh no, not THAT #@$@#$@ again.
    Hopefully without Alliance rewards, as IceX stated they will be in the next PvE.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Emeryt wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:
    Hopefully without Alliance rewards, as IceX stated they will be in the next PvE.

Yeah I don't want to have to race with Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic or whatever the Kittchen Collective is called this week.
  • I'm glad this is when they're running that tournament again. I'm going to be traveling and will be missing most of what's going on, and if there's anything I want to be away for, it's divine champions.
  • radav
    radav Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I'm glad this is when they're running that tournament again. I'm going to be traveling and will be missing most of what's going on, and if there's anything I want to be away for, it's divine champions.

HAHAHA yeah, I really don't enjoy this one either. Way too many buffed up AOE moves. The only thing that would get me to bite is if they offered Hulk covers as the reward but, that's almost surely not going to happen.
  • Guys, you know the events are frickin boring when people start playing the new thread-based meta-game "Forum Cop 2.0"\
    Divine Champions is quite possibly my least favorite & least interesting event to me. Might as well make one called "Bullseye's Mark" where Bullseye is mandatory. No money in pushing bullseye though, he is free.
    The sequel to 'Divine Champions' should be 'Bad Perfomers' featuring Bag-man, Yelena, All the Hawkeye's, Bullseye, and your favorite and mine, Captain Useless. The kicker is the reward for #1 spot in this tourney is a new limited edition 5* 'Days of the future past' Wolverine. http://wpc.556e.edgecastcdn.net/80556E/ ... xC_1_1.jpg
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    pasa_ wrote:

Yeah I don't want to have to race with Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic or whatever the Kittchen Collective is called this week.

icon_lol.gif Don't hate! We made the end of that alliance tourny so much more interesting for you!
  • Maaaan, Doom covers?
    I want Doom, but not this much.