Avengers Vs. Ultron - Event Details (6/27/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the details for the upcoming Avengers Vs. Ultron event:

Comments

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Boosted C4rol and Wasp. Nice.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kraven?
  • Treras
    Treras Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Kraven!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey, Kraven! looks like WillowWatch is going to have to defeat round 6 if I'm going to get a 13th for him; i threw away 3 blacks right before that feature went live and the odds went flat
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Considering that the cover reward in the middle (black) is usually also used as the next PvE reward, my 2/3/3 Kraven is going to be a happy 4/4/4 Kraven. Awesome!
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Well, my 0/5/5 Kraven is going to get some saved covers....
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    Well, my 0/5/5 Kraven is going to get some saved covers....
    With the new system, in some ways this is the best case scenario for, ahem, garbage-class toons like Kraven. At least for someone like me with many, many 4*s to champ before I even begin to consider champing Kraven. Better to bank them than sell them...
  • roberts_2
    roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Kraven, nice :smiley:
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 968 Critical Contributor
    Kraven... :-1:
  • krunksy
    krunksy Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Kraven........ Slow claps
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Poor underrated Kraven...why do they mock you so?
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Is it possible to get more than 21 hours notice for an alliance event? 

Maybe put up the banner, as you do with every other event?
    This way people who don't check the forum every five minutes can plan their lives around things that affect other people
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Because he's even less stout than Sandman...? Because Lockjaw walks him...? Some other stupid pun on "worthless?"
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Kraven, eh?  Meh.  I guess it'll be nice to have another black and purple for my 1/4/6 Kraven (6th blue, saved), but then he'll be 2/5/7 (w/2 blues saved).  Yay?  >shrug<  Meh.  

Still, I love the boosted toons.  Hawkguy is one of my four champed 5*s (at L451) and he works only too well with Carol (my top 4* at L342) and Wasp (L294).  So this'll be fun.
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler

This way people who don't check the forum every five minutes can plan their lives around things that affect other people
    By not announcing a banner today isn’t that the same as putting a banner there? When I did my DDQ this morning and saw no new banner it wasn’t hard to figure out boss event incoming.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good thing I champed Wasp yesterday!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited June 2018

We usually do try to post alliance event details further in advance, however the announcement time for this one was a bit...unpredictable.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    Underrated? Probably. But even fans have to admit he's super niche. And you tend to take decent damage even in that niche. 
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    My Kraven has 13 covers and he is at level 94 with two covers on the vine. He will get champed and then I’ll take him out for a test ride with grocket and Medusa against sentries. I have a feeling that group should be more than adequate. I agree he is underwhelming but he fills that niche greatly.
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    Brigby said:

We usually do try to post alliance event details further in advance, however the announcement time for this one was a bit...unpredictable.
    AKA they probably wanted to release it at the same time as the Gambit nerf/season update but had to wait for Marvel HQ to release their article.