Okoye vs Captain vs gutting the roster

Options
Magic
Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
Hello,

I would like to ask for input from you guys. I need to make a quick call (2 days) if I should champion Captain now or sell his 3 covers (support won't exchange as he is at 13 already).

I also have an Okoye cover on the vine with 10 more days to spare compared to Captain. I regard her much better and if I would have to choose I would champion her.

I could champion both of them (already have 280k ISO) but I would have to sell a bucket-load of max championed 3* (I have 21 of them and about half has a championed but not maxed duplicate). 

Should I be worried about selling 3* max champions? Or you think adding two 5* is worth it? Or maybe it's fine to sell them for Okoye but not Captain?

Also - no point asking why I've opened the tokens without iso - I just had to pull the hoard to get JJ and Okoye predicting nerf to Gambit. I have succeeded but I need to make the best out of this situation.

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

But why did you...

Magic said:

Also - no point asking why I've opened the tokens without iso - I just had to pull the hoard to get JJ and Okoye predicting nerf to Gambit. I have succeeded but I need to make the best out of this situation.

oh.

Anyway.
    Raze your 3* guys, two 5s are worth it.

• Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Are you actually in 5* land? If so then I'd sell the max champed 3* that already have rechamped versions and champ them.  I've been doing it lately actually. The only time a 3* is of any use if you're in 5* land is during PVP and even then they don't exactly help, they only draw out attacks so it's a very minor deterrence.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah - I am fully in 5* land. When I add Cap and Okoye (and soon Bolt as a cover is comming from resuply) I will have 10 championed 5*. 

Thanks guys - i will do just that and enjoy the overpowered Cap for a few more PvE events.