Teferi will be in the next vault, but where is Karn?

2»

Comments

• HarryMason
    HarryMason Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    If the way bolas was released is any indication, they'll probably offer karn again for cash , but at a higher price. Obviously I'm just guessing, but it seems like something that could happen again. 
  • ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Amazingly you were right.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't think they'd do that.  I'm honestly surprised O.o
  • Mark_Tedin
    Mark_Tedin Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    2 weeks in the vault for full price... :o
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    If the way bolas was released is any indication, they'll probably offer karn again for cash , but at a higher price. Obviously I'm just guessing, but it seems like something that could happen again. 
    Now Karn Resale is in the Vault.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
       I don't think they will find much people to buy it this time. The ones that didn't bought it earlier are either awaiting for a crystal purchase or short of runes.
       Besides, who would pay twice the initial price without feeling ripped off ...

• Mark_Tedin
    Mark_Tedin Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Bil said:
       I don't think they will find much people to buy it ... The ones that didn't bought it earlier are either awaiting for a crystal purchase or short of runes.
       Besides, who would pay twice the initial price without feeling ripped off ...

Exactly. This does not make much sense.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    I wonder if it is just a way to tell us "hey guys, prerealese offers are just great deals, don't miss the next one" ...
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Bil said:
    I wonder if it is just a way to tell us "hey guys, prerealese offers are just great deals, don't miss the next one" ...
    That makes sense to me. Buy at the early price as it will only go up!