I am unable to participate in Battle of 4 Tribes

Options
DumasAG
DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
despite having full charges, when I attempt to start a game I receive an error message and am forced to back out to the event screen. 

Update: I deleted and re-downloaded the app. Same problem. Every time I attempt to initiate a match in the event, I get an error message stating Something Went Wrong. All other events work correctly.

Comments

• DumasAG
    edited June 2018
    Options
    event began with full charges for me, so already odd. Then when I load a PW and try to battle (on any node) I get an error message and have to cancel out. Going back to event screen, still have full charges.

Update: Bosses health just ticked down from 100% to 99%, so apparently some people are able to play? Still getting errors when I attempt it.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [MOD NOTE] Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues 
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Really super enjoying not being able to play in this event. Who wants to play the game at all?
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Has now been over 24 hours, zero response in-game to my help-desk ticket or on this forum. Meanwhile, missing out on significant rewards from the event and hurting my coalition.
  • Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, get in line. Its been 4 days not being able to access my account. Sorry , I'm just spamming until I get some response.
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Aeroplane said:
    Well, get in line. Its been 4 days not being able to access my account. Sorry , I'm just spamming until I get some response.
    I’m on-board with that!
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When introducing her, @brigby mentioned to tag /contact @Oktagon_Daiane in time sensitive bugs and comparable issues
  • DumasAG
    Options
    When introducing her, @brigby mentioned to tag /contact @Oktagon_Daiane in time sensitive bugs and comparable issues
    I do appreciate you tagging them. Doesn't appear to have done much good. Haven't even received a response other than the "we got your initial message" automated one from in-game support system.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited June 2018
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    When introducing her, brigby mentioned to tag /contact Oktagon_Daiane in time sensitive bugs and comparable issues
    I do appreciate you tagging them. Doesn't appear to have done much good. Haven't even received a response other than the "we got your initial message" automated one from in-game support system.
    *Merged similar threads

Apologies for the delay in response. Both Daiane and I are not in office on the weekends, so it's likely that neither of us had the opportunity to investigate until today.

@DumasAG Would you mind sharing what error message you're getting in this scenario? Is it the "Something Went Wrong" error, or something else entirely?
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Brigby said:
    DumasAG said:
    When introducing her, brigby mentioned to tag /contact Oktagon_Daiane in time sensitive bugs and comparable issues
    *Merged similar threads

Apologies for the delay in response. Both Daiane and I are not in office on the weekends, so it's likely that neither of us had the opportunity to investigate until today.

@DumasAG Would you mind sharing what error message you're getting in this scenario? Is it the "Something Went Wrong" error, or something else entirely?
    Can't replicate it now, sadly, because the event is over. But if I remember correctly it was the standard Something Went Wrong. When the event began, I began with full charges. On every wheel, loading any PW, attempting to play a match led to the error. Hitting retry simply made the error pop up again. When I canceled, it brought me back to the Battle of Four Tribes event splash page, still at full charges.