Hellfire Clan open for 3 hybrid players. *updated* (6/24/18)

Space Dwarf
Space Dwarf Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
edited June 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Hellfire Clan is looking for 3 hybrid players to join us starting with the offseason.  We're making the transition from a PVE focused Alliance to that of a hybrid.  We are hardcore players who have routinely merced out to other allys but now we're staying in house.  
1.  You must have a well developed roster capable of reaching full progression in PVE and 1.3 progression on new releases.  Those are our minimums but most of us blow past that each event bc we like to help the Alliance.
2.  For PvP, you must be able to score at least a 700 in each event & hit 2000 in shield sim.  Again, most of us score better than already. 
3.  We ask for 100% participation in Alliance events.  We easily reach Alliance progression & personal progression in those events.  Usually we're done between 24 to 36 hours.  

If you are interested, give me a pm either on Discord or on Line with a gamependium link preferably.  Line is mandatory for outside communication.

Discord ID:  Space Dwarf
Line ID:  spacedwarf

Comments

• Space Dwarf
    Space Dwarf Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    I’ve updated what we’re looking for. If you need a pvp home give me a pm as well.