Just lost my game.

Options
Aeroplane
Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
Opened my game as usual and some facebook, google play  save game came up, I accepted now my game is gone....Starting from the beginning. Had to do the tutorial just to send a ticket... Man this game is buggy ....

Comments

• Aeroplane
    Options
    Considering I have bought all 3 new planeswalkers, finished booster crafting all origin mythics and more in other sets, purchased numerous crystal packages over the years ,this has me a little worried with no response from the servers.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @Aeroplane I'm glad you were able to send in a ticket, as that will be your fastest way to getting your account back. If you don't have your UID on hand, then please make sure to provide Customer Support with any other identifying traits: In-game name, Coalition name, coalition mates' names, etc.
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi @Aeroplane I'm glad you were able to send in a ticket, as that will be your fastest way to getting your account back. If you don't have your UID on hand, then please make sure to provide Customer Support with any other identifying traits: In-game name, Coalition name, coalition mates' names, etc.
    I included my uid with my ticket and In-game name, but it was from my "reset game" which has a new uid. I haven't heard anything back yet. Thanks for the feedback, though.
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Entering day 3 with no resolution to my plight. Sorry, but I have no other way of communicating this problem as I have received no official reply of what happened.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Aeroplane Are you saying an agent hasn't responded back yet, or have you not even received the automated notice that the system received your ticket?
  • Aeroplane
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I've received the automated notice Wednesday  so they could still be working on it , but nothing after that. I could understand if I was the cause of the problem , but it definitely happened when the server showed ways to save the game and I pressed accept. It reset my game , gave me a new uid and erased all progress.
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Its Saturday now and no update to my lost account. Twiddling my thumbs wondering how my coalition is doing in the weekend event.
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Getting grumpy... This happens shortly after buying Jaya and throwing money at you guys for the previous DOM planeswalkers and a few crystals and packs. The 4th day is coming to a close without a peep. Krikey!
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Day 5 and nothing. At least update the customer if you state there will be a response within 72 hours. If you can't provide the product and services I purchased , please refund all my purchases and I'll move on to another game.
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Was finally contacted today as they're in the process of resolving my lost account. Disregard the above comments as they were made out of being in Limbo.
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Day 6 - Rations and water are low, starting to hear whispers in the shadows, coconuts are a natural laxative..Wilson!!!!!!
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Day 7 -
    “Data: Apologies, Captain. I seem to have reached an odd functional impasse. I am stuck.
    Picard: Then get unstuck and continue with the briefing.
    Data: Yes, sir. That is what I am trying to do, sir, but the solution eludes me.” 
  • Aeroplane
    Options
    Finally resolved! End of thread.