Downed "last" opponent with power, but wave does not advance

Options
JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
Basically, as the topic title says, when I down the "last" opponent of one wave with a power, or sometimes a match-5 cascade, the wave does not advance even though I have no more opponents. The only way the wave ends is by making a match 3 against a non-existent opponent, meaning I have to give up the first-move advantage for the next wave.

In regular wave nodes this wouldn't be too bad, but for the Sinister Six boss nodes it's already annoying and we're only on Round 4. In the higher Rounds, it could potentially be fatal having to give up the first-move advantage to the wrong boss.

This is not a new bug. I have experienced it before in DDQ and in previous events' wave nodes.

Comments

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Just happened again.

Running Gambit, America, and MEHulk, I overwrote Venom's invisitiles with Gambit's Purple, made a critical tile-powered match 5 that turned into a cascade which proc'd America's Ticket to the Multiverse, Venom went down, and the game is just sitting there waiting for me to make a move and give up my first turn advantage before it will end the "wave".
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I also had this happen with America's Ticket to the Multiverse.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    excuse me for the possible necro of a thread, but has this been brought up to the team more recently? i noticed this happening a lot more when i did my clears of the wave nodes in Honor among thieves using America Chaves ticket to the universe. i wasnt sure to bring this up in an older thread or the post that @Hadronic had listed regarding chavez