Which 3* to lvl

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hey All, so I am trying to decide whom to level with the ISO that I have. I have a little of 60k ISO, but not sure who to spend it on. I am thinking IM40 for the current Heroic event, but not sold yet.

Spider Man, Lvl 141
Punisher Lvl 141
C Mags, Lvl 115, 4/5/2 (lvl Maxed without more covers)
Loki, Lvl 77, 4/5
IM40, Lvl 66, 5/4/2
The Hulk, Lvl 66, 5/2/2
GSBW, Lvl 65, 5/3/3
The Hood, Lvl 41, 4/2/1
Rags, Lvl 41, 3/1 (lvl maxed without more covers)
Dr. Doom, Lvl 38, 3/0
Daredevil, Lvl 35, 4/1/2 (unless buffed, no)
Patch, Lvl 30, 3/4/5 (Bad composition with Punisher and Spidey)
Black Panther, Lvl 30, 2/2/2
Psylocke, Lvl 18, 1/0/2
Thor, Lvl 18, 0/1/1

I like the Hulk, but not enough Black. IM40 can help in this Juggs Heroic and he seems to be buffed a lot. GSBW is awesome on offense, but I love Punishers strike tiles. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Patch, Lvl 30, 3/4/5 (Bad composition with Punisher and Spidey)

Patch is a great combo with Spidey. If your main Punisher goes down, you can substitute Patch and save health packs.

IM40 would have been alot more useful to you if you had that 3 yellow cover. Feeding green to Punisher and blue to Spidey.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Go 3/5/5 with Patch with Punisher and Spidey. Patch will tank green and red, and regen all the damage, and you can still use Patch's green or red as a finisher (his red does ridiculous damage).

IM40 would be the only other choice, you need covers for the rest.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There is no reason to level Patch until you get enough iso to make him the best there is (and be able to match tiles) since if he can't regen tank or use red, the only thing hes good for is strike tiles, which at 3 green, are probably going to be equal to Punishers tiles at a lowish level with a drawback. I think you have 3 options here:

1. Hoard iso until you can get Patch to really high levels. Then either level Patch or choose a better target at that point.
    2. Level GSBW. She doesn't really add too much to the team though since you have a strong purple in C. Mags and don't really have another worthwhile use for the green to make it worth it. Shes also really weak on defense.
    3. Level IM40. This might not be bad if you need help in Heroic Oscorp right now. I think having a level 100ish IM40 is actually pretty decent since he's always buffed/featured in PvE events (probably around half of them), and recharge is a decent yellow i suppose, the downside being that he's really average in PvP.

I'm a fan of the hoard iso or level im40 options: I'd go with the im40 if you think he'll make heroic oscorp significantly easier for you, and hoard iso otherwise.
  • Thanks for the advice guys. I think I am going to stick with hoarding the ISO. It's a little late now to get too much from IM40 in this event. I think I'm gunna wait until the next PvE event and see who is buffed there and get the best possible team for that.