Jubilee feeding 5* Phoenix?!?!?

Options
enigo me
enigo me Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
which 4* to feed Phoenix..... has to be an x-man.... Teen Jean? nooo too cliche..... Cyclops? no they were a couple so there is no way he would support her..... Prof X?  he already taught her.... rogue? they werent really friends....Iceman? duh! he is Ice and she is named after a bird that emerges from fire....X-23?  nope too much like Logan and scott would get jealous...... Jubilee?  OF COARSE!!! she is new and D3 can save the expense of manufacturing all those 5* Phoenix covers!  then there is the cost in shipping......

Comments

• Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The correct answer is Jubilee because she's one of the two X-Men that doesn't have a 3* feeder.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Doesn’t really explain X-force into OML, though, does it.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options

There was never really a relationship with Jubilee and Jean Grey in the cartoon series which she is famous for.  In the comics they rarely talked to each other, and I can't remember them sharing anything about each other in conversations.

She could have fed Gambit, and we would understand that.  Same thing with Wolverine since that was a strong relationship.  She even had interactions with Tony Stark later on, and that could have been an impressive surprise.

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    **Please use the official thread to discuss Jubilee granting 5* Phoenix covers. Thanks!***
This discussion has been closed.