Spidey (IW) and goon countdown tile damage interaction

Options
StevO-J
StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
I also posted this in the 4* Spidey announcement thread, but that remains on page 3 of General Discussion, so I'll post it here too:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but in the loaner mission on the second sub of DPvsMPQ the countdown tiles of all goons do normal damage to 4* Spidey (IW). Should CDs not be doing less damage with web tiles on the board, or has there been something to differentiate between direct damage and CD-damage?

This was the only node I was using 4* Spidey where I could repeatedly and reliably test it, but it sure feels like a bug.

Couldn't find anything on this already, but if someone has pointed this out before or there is an easy explanation for this, feel free to enlighten me...

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rogue takes full damage from Goon's CD as well. I believe it has to be  power that deals damage directly, instead of CD or Attack/Strike tiles that was put on the board by powers.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well that should be pretty easily testable with Gambit. I would have expected the opposite. 

Attack tiles are a special case; they don't count as power damage and aren't owned by any character, for a really long time (since shortly after Vision was released).