Amazon App Store Update

akboyce
akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
Anyone gotten the update on the Amazon App store yet? I have 2 Venom and a Mockingbird I could save if it updates in next 18 hours...

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, but I had to go into the App store and search and find MPQ and select update there (going into my apps to see if they needed update didn't show anything).
  • akboyce
    Glad someone got it but the store page only has open button for me. Tried quitting App and restarting phone but no luck yet.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Not sure what to say here. The update is live and rolled out. It could be that it hasn't propagated to all the Amazon app servers yet, but we've got no real control over that part of it.
  • akboyce
    Thanks @IceIX. If it doesn't pop up soon I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling. The patch notes are on the store page. It's taunting me with its cover saving goodness.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Is it like iOS where you have to drag down on the updates page for it to manually check for app updates?
  • akboyce
    UPDATE!
    Signing out of my Amazon account then signing back in worked. Hope this helps someone else save some covers.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Amazon always seems to be the screwy one. It takes them longer to push updates Live, and then there are problems like this where there aren't clear and easy ways to refresh to check for an update when you know one exists.
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Why is there no update on Amazon yet when Google won't let me play the game unless I update.  Seriously, you guys really need to fix this.
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    I had no problem updating on my amazon fire yesterday
  • grunth13
    it won't show the update on my amazon playstore
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited June 2018
    *Merged similar threads

@grunth13 Have you tried signing out and then signing back in? It seems to have worked for a few other players.
  • grunth13
    Brigby said:
    *Merged similar threads

@grunth13 Have you tried signing out and then signing back in? It seems to have worked for a few other players.
    I just did that and it worked.   Thanks @Brigby and @akboyce