A Journey Through History: A Nightmare of War Event Start Delayed (6/18/18)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 

The team needs to delay the start of A Journey Through History: A Nightmare of War 24 hours so the event will start at the same time tomorrow (June 19) at 5PM UTC (10AM PST).  Those that were able to opt-in for the event earlier today before the event started will need to do that again tomorrow.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Comments

• GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Fixing the rare card issue I hope!
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fixing the rare card issue I hope!
    But a community-wide compensation pack with chances of Mythics and MPs. Seems to work out pretty well for a few lucky ones. And not all of them even played the event. :)

That would not have happened without the rare reward issue. But a pretty nice gesture, honestly.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since nobody communicated that the event would start today,
    we don't have any kind of regular schedule except for the dailies ( plus a weekend coalition event)
    and are generally starving for events, this is just the positive information that we'll have an event tomorrow! (and not a lot to do in game)
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well, I had joined the event, so I was surprised to see it missing from Activity Hub (strangely, so was TotP, but that one showed up when I switched to the event tab). I came here wondering what happened, and got my answer immediately, well done.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DBJones said:
    Well, I had joined the event, so I was surprised to see it missing from Activity Hub (strangely, so was TotP, but that one showed up when I switched to the event tab). I came here wondering what happened, and got my answer immediately, well done.

Brigby once made an announcement that the daily events won't show up in the activity hub, but somehow this was only done for totp, so you'll never see this one event there!
  • Mark_Tedin
    Mark_Tedin Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    could also have an legacy event this midweek
  • Blazer
    Blazer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    It's bugged too, the "Mirari"s Influence" support gives the buff to Token creatures, worked for my thopters and the AI's Josu Zombie tokens. Bravo!