R155 issues ('SAVE' button and reward screen) [Investigating]

DeNappa
DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
The new 'SAVE' button in the pending rewards list for covers that can be 'saved' using the new feature is slightly larger AND has a slightly larger font than the other buttons in this screen. Seeing this makes my skin crawl.

In addition, the screen showing your reward when winning a node has a small blue bar in the bottom of the screen now that seems like it doesn't belong there.

Seriously, it makes this version almost unplayable :|

/edit: this is on iOS, by the way, if it makes a difference.

//Edited Title -Brigby
Tagged:

Comments

• DeNappa
    edited June 2018

#2 (red highlight mine)

For reference
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa said:
    The new 'SAVE' button in the pending rewards list for covers that can be 'saved' using the new feature is slightly larger AND has a slightly larger font than the other buttons in this screen. Seeing this makes my skin crawl.

In addition, the screen showing your reward when winning a node has a small blue bar in the bottom of the screen now that seems like it doesn't belong there.

• DeNappa
    edited June 2018
    OJSP said:
    I think the blue “bar” (background) at the bottom is due to the window that contains the pending covers. If we look at the top, the background colour is the same as the bottom.  It looks like it’s device dependant. On my device, the Sell All button is below the window and the window is enough to list 5 covers, instead of 4 in your screenshot. I can’t comment of the Save button because I don’t have any cover to save at the moment, but I agree it looks bigger than the other buttons.
    To be clear, the screenshot I posted was related to the first issue (the 'save' covers button). The blue bar is showing in a different screen, the reward screen after winning a node (the one with the 'claim' button). I didn't have a screenshot ready for that, I'll try to add it later.

broll said:
    DeNappa said:

:mrgreen:
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @DeNappa Thanks for providing the reference screenshots. I'll relay this to the team for them to take a look at.