Playing half-asleep

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
I woke up in the middle of the night and thought, why not do an extra run on Apocalypse? When I got to the node with SWitch, I lined up Prof-X and Gray-Suite. When I had enough purple I chose six gems, thinking about Magneto's purple. The result was not quite what I had in mind. I thought, go back to sleep, you're playing just as bad as the AI right now. (I won anyway  :D)

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    I took a ton of NyQuil and kind of forgot about MPQ. It was the last day of PVE and luckily I set a phone alarm to remember my end grind. Alarm woke me up two hours after being in a NyQuil-induced coma and I was slipping in and out of sleep while grinding. I don’t remember much but ended up getting T10 sub and T5 for the event.

There’s a lot wrong with this story including that I’m THAT addicted to the game and that I was able to literally play it in my sleep. 
  • qandols
    I'd say that's an accomplishment  :D
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I have major sleeping problems (not like some people, but bad enough!) but fortunately one of the meds available to treat the thing that causes the sleep issues also helps me sleep. So I pretty regularly am nodding out as I finish up events at night. All kinds of stupid stuff results -- I've bought 10-packs, made dumb swaps, slept through 10 of the last 15 minutes (THAT one is annoying...). So far, I haven't sold a toon I didn't mean to sell, but I was certainly sympathetic to the laments of that person a few months ago who mistakenly sold his champed 5*... There, but for the grace of <god/dess>, go I.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Using CP to respec a character when I was already at 13 covers and could have just champed it and then respecced without using any of CP at all.  :'(
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Last night I was so tired I got confused on what time slice I've been playing recently and picked the wrong one.  Oh well, I really don't want to rush to having to champ Jubilee anyway....
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    The worst of my sleep-induced mistakes (in-game, at least) has to be rostering a 14th cover instead of champing the character, realizing the mistake, and then selling the version with 13 covers instead of the version with 1. Only a 2-star, thankfully.
  • qandols
    Ouuch! Could have been a 4*