Attack tiles not affecting Apocalypse damage counter [Solved]

Options
TheOne
TheOne Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
While fighting Apocalypse, my attack tiles from Carnage and Medusa don't affect the damage counter. The horsemen counter doesn't specify damage has to come from matching or powers, so it should be ANY damage.
I noticed this last time as well. 

//Edited Title -Brigby
Tagged:

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I noticed this too.

But the Horseman tile *does* say you have to do X damage from match damage and powers before that Horseman disappears. It's a question of semantics whether attack tile damage is considered match or power damage. It legitimately could be just match and power damage with attack tiles not being considered either one.

On the other hand Apoc is by far the hardest boss so it would be if this was amended to include attack tile damage.

KGB
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There are other abilities that specifically affect match damage and powers (like Rogue's yellow), and they don't work on Attack Tiles either.

What seemed odd to me was that when I hit him with a Power with Purpose Team-up, that didn't affect the amount of damage I had inflicted for purposes of the War tile, either. Apparently Team-ups aren't considered to be part of the player's team.
  • TheOne
    TheOne Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you. My reading comprehension skills are lacking today. I kept looking at the damage done instead of reading the whole thing.