Setting the my next 4* Bonus Hero

wingX
wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
I am getting to the point where all good 4* characters that I have or I really want has 5 covers in one of their abilities. Thus I am not sure who to set as bonus hero as I do not want to take a risk of getting a 6th covers (even though there will be a new system for 6th covers problem)
Below is the list of the character that do not have 5 covers in any of their abilities that I have narrow down into considering setting as Bonus Hero:

Valkyrie: 1/1/1
Black Panther: 1/0/1
Agent Venom: 2/2/1
War Machine: 3/2/3

Out of the characters above, who do you think is better to be set as next bonus hero? Thank you.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Valkyrie. 'Nuff Said.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Easily Valkyrie if you need another vote of confidence. All her powers are equally awesome: 5 separate red attacks + passive black that gains ap and destroys enemy's aps + passive that throw out strike tiles if enemy hit you too hard and increased match damage right off the bat.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Valkyrie is number 1 on that list. Agent Venom is number 2. Both are kind of unimpressive until you get them well-covered, but totally worth the effort once you've got them there.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    See announcement on saving covers...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know if P4nther is good in a vacuum, but I feel like I'd use him a ton with my champed Shuri - I'm considering trying to finish mine (2/4/4) off once I get these last 3 Peggy covers. But Valkyrie has a lot of flexibility and plays up pretty handily in a similar way to Chavez, so she is probably the better choice for most rosters. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Valkyrie - even if just to get black covers so you play the mini-bounty hunter game! Also - Dragonfang!!!!
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Thanks for the advice, everyone! I now currently setting Valkyrie as Bonus Hero.