XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 404 Mover and Shaker

* Sneak Peak
* Cascade Limits
* Wiccan!

Comments

• iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    that unusable Green Ghost Rider cover Ian received can be used in the new 'cover save' feature!
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    This week's graphic:  https://i.imgur.com/qGHBmi5.png
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    there goes the "on the vine" segment......
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, new recruits with no open slot, I suppose.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    That was a beautiful rendition of Ice Ice Baby. I'm thinking new segment, i'll sponsor it!
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Wonko33 said:
    there goes the "on the vine" segment......
    'on the vine' is officially on the vine
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Before anything else, I’m very upset with Craig’s nickname for Nico. Whether he intended it to be or not, it’s incredibly racist and sexualizes an underage person. It’s not OK in any way, shape, or form. Frankly, I’m amazed Ray didn’t edit it out. I’m seriously reconsidering being a patron of the show. 

Now, on with the usual nonsense. 
    #ResistPies
    —My Alliance didn’t do great in the PVE event. Between the event and SHIELD training, my Wiccan is in the poophouse. 
    —As the Cascadian, I approve of the changes to how cascades are done. ;) I don’t think it was needed but it isn’t bad. 
    —Not only would I like to see Namor added to the game, I’d like to see three versions: 1-Star, 3-Star, and 5-Star. 
    —I’ve enjoyed using Wiccan so far and look forward to having a Hulkling support to use with him. 
    —3/5/5 is clearly the way to go with 2-Star and 3-Star Thor. I always choose him instead of Ares. 
    —Kite Man is DC character, not Marvel. 😝
    —The new cover saving system is great. I already traded five of the eight 3-Star Thor covers I couldn’t use into the one green cover I needed to Champion him. I also saved several 4-Star covers that were dying on the vine because the characters aren’t even close to being Champion’d. 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Always makes me laugh how much joy you take in each other’s bad pulls.

I just love Okoye, my favourite release since Carol. Finally someone to make me stop using gambit and bringing in so many other characters back to the table. Yes she’s not great on defence but it’s fun finding great synergies with her.

I love using her in sim with Xpool, have her tank and just match TUs. Very soon x-enforcer is doing 20k damage per enemy turn and if they get a cascade they are doomed!

I personally think the autopilots that are gambit and Thor should have also worked in a similar way, only gaining AP in the ridiculous way they do if they are out front. They could then be controlled in the same way as Okoye but putting them at the back.