So we have a very strong list of boosted 4*s this week, yet they're not really boosted....

jtsings
jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
   Am I the only one frustrated that I have four of the five weekly boosted 4*s championed, and besides PVP, they'll only be viable for a 3 day period after the boss event.  Don't get me wrong I'm in favor of the boss events for new covers in general but a lot of PVE focused players enjoy playing a boosted champion 4*.  However, unless you play PVP,  the boosted characters get to be on display for 3 days only.  Since it appears we are going to have boss events more frequently, Is there no way we can incorporate them to also be boosted for the boss events, so we won't have to wait almost another 3 months to use them boosted again for, maybe, the whole week?

Comments

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, go play some PvP!

Sorry, that's the only advice I've got.  While I like the boss events for new releases, they're happening so frequently that I can see some players finding them to be a nuisance.  Personally, I use the extra time to do Sim, but your characters aren't boosted for that, which is a bummer.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,893 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    jtsings said:
       Am I the only one frustrated that I have four of the five weekly boosted 4*s championed, and besides PVP, they'll only be viable for a 3 day period after the boss event.  Don't get me wrong I'm in favor of the boss events for new covers in general but a lot of PVE focused players enjoy playing a boosted champion 4*.  However, unless you play PVP,  the boosted characters get to be on display for 3 days only.  Since it appears we are going to have boss events more frequently, Is there no way we can incorporate them to also be boosted for the boss events, so we won't have to wait almost another 3 months to use them boosted again for, maybe, the whole week?
    While that doesn't bother me (I pretty much have every 4 champed so for me personally I'm good with whatever), what DOES bother me is the same exact boost list for every boss event.  Are you aware that other X-Men and Avengers have been released?

For the current event I'm tired of Jean/Scott/Logan.  If you want to keep it X-Men, can we can get some Iceman, Xavier, Nightcrawler, Rogue, or Jubilee in the mix?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Next week the same thing will happen in PvP - they will only be boosted for a single event, then it's off-season with separate boost lists. It happens.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    It happens to everyone one time or another. Unless you have all the 4*'s champed or almost all of them it happens to you often. I just deal with it and move on. I only have fifteen 4*'s champed so I go through my non boosted dry spell more often than not.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    I have all the 4*s champed and it doesn't really matter who is boosted. You use your fastest team if you care about top placement and your competition has the same level rosters or better.