Karn can not play blue cards in The Long Cold Darkness

Options
rafalele
rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
@Brigby, @Oktagon_Daiane As the title says blue color is not allowed for Karn in The Long Cold Darkness event.

Comments

• Blazer
    Blazer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    If you look under the rules for the event it only has the four colors listed under planeswalkers allowed. Karn can only use the colors allowed in events, thus blue not allowed for Karn, but Kiora has full use of her colors.
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would like to know why we can't use mono-blue Planeswalkers for this event. It might be a bug after all. If not, it should probably be mentioned in the Sneak Peek because everyone's used to having access to all colors in every PvE event.
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I noticed this too when I tried to select Tezz I for the 3rd fight.  Then I read the event rules after someone in my team mentioned it.  I probably should've thought to read them first but hey, I have to learn everything the hard way.
    In either case, all 4 fights, for me anyway, used the same "Shard of the Twelve Worlds" special support.
    Anybody else?
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Zzyzzx said:
    I noticed this too when I tried to select Tezz I for the 3rd fight.  Then I read the event rules after someone in my team mentioned it.  I probably should've thought to read them first but hey, I have to learn everything the hard way.
    In either case, all 4 fights, for me anyway, used the same "Shard of the Twelve Worlds" special support.
    Anybody else?
    This is correct as in the event rules it states that the special support for The Long Cold Dark is the "Shard of the Twelve Worlds" support.

The other supports will feature in the other chapters of history coming up.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since today's iteration doesn't allow black (again, matching the special support) it is definetely not a bug, but a non - communicated feature
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since today's iteration doesn't allow black (again, matching the special support) it is definetely not a bug, but a non - communicated feature
    When they released Karn, they specifically said he would be able to play any color legal in the event. 
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jtwood said:
    When they released Karn, they specifically said he would be able to play any color legal in the event. 
    And blue was not legal in the first event and black is not legal in the current.
    If you read the rules for the event it specifies this.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jtwood said:
    Yeah, and blue wasn't legal Tuesday, so isn't black today