Rewrite the Description for Fury's Yellow

Options
TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
The description for Avengers Assemble is cool, but it doesn't actually tell the player what it does. Would it be possible to get a description that actually lists the damage done, length of stun, number of Crits, and number of Protects?

Comments

• Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ditto for 5Cap - you can’t tell what the numbers are until you are in-fight. 

Could be something to do with the fact that he’s so underwhelming these days though.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes please, it's one of the reasons I hardly ever fire it. (Others being its cost and the fact I don't whip out Fury very often)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is perhaps worth mentioning that Captain America (First Avenger)'s power Earth's Mightiest Heroes suffers from this exact same problem.

"United we stand! Captain America calls his allies to his side to defend freedom. Scarlet Witch conjures a spell, Winter Soldier draws his weapon, Ant-Man readies an attack, Falcon rallies to protect, and Hawkeye prepares to stun." 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kingpin's Maggia Pawns tells you how many of each type of maggia pawn he is creating, but not what they actually do, as does Coulson's Call the Cavalry power.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DeNappa said:
    Yes please, it's one of the reasons I hardly ever fire it. (Others being its cost and the fact I don't whip out Fury very often)
    "Excuse me while I whip this out."
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Avengers Assemble! - Yellow 12 AP
    With the world in peril, Director Fury summons Earth's mightiest heroes. The Sentinel of Liberty, Captain America, is first on the scene. ( Convert 2 random tiles to protect tiles)
    Level Upgrades
      Level 2 – Iron Man heeds the call, weapons primed. (Requires but does not consume 5 Red AP) - Deal 1370 damages Level 3 – Hawkeye sets up and take aim. (Requires but does not consume 5 purple AP) - Create 2 random critical tiles. Level 4 – Appearing from nowhere, Black Widow's arrival stings. (Requires but does not consume 5 blue AP) - Stun target for 3 turn. Level 5 – Hulk lands. Hulk smashes. (Requires but does not consume 5 green AP) - Deal 685 damages to all enemies.Max Level:3 covers: Creates two 163 strength Protect tiles and Deals 2720 damage to target.4 covers: Creates two 163 strength Protect tiles and Deals 2720 damage to target.5 covers: Creates two 163 strength Protect tiles and Deals 2720 damage to target and 1360 damage to all enemies.

Probably the descriptions would appear too wordy in-game?

At 5 covers, it will
    1) convert two random tiles to protect tiles of strength 163
    2) Create 2 random critical tiles
    3) Stun the target for 3 turns
    4) Deals 2720 damage to target
    5) Deals 1360 AoE damage

Note: you would need at least 5 ap of each of the following colours: red, blue, purple, green to activate all effects, but it does not consume those aps.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Probably the descriptions would appear too wordy in-game?

At 5 covers, it will
    1) convert two random tiles to protect tiles of strength 163
    2) Create 2 random critical tiles
    3) Stun the target for 3 turns
    4) Deals 2720 damage to target
    5) Deals 1360 AoE damage

Note: you would need at least 5 ap of each of the following colours: red, blue, purple, green to activate all effects, but it does not consume those aps.
    Actually, it's been changed since then; that's not an accurate description of what it does anymore. (for example, you don't need any AP beyond the 10 Yellow to fire it to get the extra effects). 

Which would probably be more obvious if the power actually said what it did.