Trying to add level freezes the app. [Investigating]

Options
DanielleL
DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
I got a cover for 2* Bullseye, went to my roster, and clicked 'add level'. It went to his page where it usually adds the level but instead of adding, it froze for two seconds then the app closed with a pop saying 'Puzzle Quest keeps stopping'. So it makes me close the app. I tried multiple times. I even restarted my phone and tried again. I also tried going from Bullseye's page instead and the same thing happened. I even levelled up other characters a few hours earlier with no problem. So it might just be a issue with him. Anyone know how to fix this or should I just send a support ticket?

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The team is currently looking into this issue. One work around that seems to fix this is to level up any other character in your Roster and then try to level up the character that was having the problem again.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    Options
    No one else to level up currently, unfortunately. Should be able to try that after receiving tomorrow's DDQ's 3* cover. I'll let you know if that works for me, thanks! :)

Edit: Got a 1* Hawkeye, sold that, tried levelling up 2* Bullseye right after and it worked. So problem fixed. :)
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I get this a lot on Steam.

It only happens though when the reward is for a cover.
    I end having having to restart and/or level up another character which doesn't always work.