The Hunt

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Should be fine:
Okoye (Don't have)(Yet)
Lockjaw (Sigh)
Colossus (Sigh)

And a list of only partially covered heroes.
Oh well... There's always R&G and Gamora

Comments

• rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Yup will be great with no Okoye.  Been awhile since I didn't have 5* essential.  At least I will be able to champ Lousy Dog.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    No to rub it in, but I savaged the first sub with Okoye and Medusa. What a team!

But... that intro node with Lockjaw, Colossus, and Fishnets was awful. I lost my Fishnets during the fight, so of course I had to burn a health pack to revive her once I hit her essential node. Should have used the loaner(s).
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    That's weird, I smoked that node.  I could use Okoye though.  I hate missing out on the 3 CP per day, among other things
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I'm going to keep beating the "I love Okoye" drum here...

Against any team with Ragnarok, Okoye/Medusa/Lockjaw rocks. Just keep grabbing team up as per usual with Okoye/Medusa and let the computer have any blue. Ragnarok creates charged tiles and Lockjaw starts punishing them at the start of your turn. Don't even have to fire Lockjaw's green. 

Okoye and Black Widow are working well together as well. Keep getting that TU AP and when BW eventually makes a match the extra damage adds to Espionage. Nice little finisher for low health enemies. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was actually just coming in here to say how much I've been enjoying Lockjaw vs. the Ragnarok nodes. Even without Okoye's black, that pretty quickly starts adding up to a lot of damage.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    I used Medusa, Carnage, and Lockjaw on the dog's node and the three harder difficulty nodes.  They weren't finished *quickly*, so it wasn't a team for the speed players, but I enjoyed the mayhem.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    I was actually just coming in here to say how much I've been enjoying Lockjaw vs. the Ragnarok nodes. Even without Okoye's black, that pretty quickly starts adding up to a lot of damage.
    This node marked the first time I've actually brought Gambit to PvE.  Typically he's very slow and not optimal for PvE, but I brought Lockjaw, Gambit, and 4/2/4 L255 Black Bolt.  Between them and Ragnork the board was overflowing with charged tiles.  It was fun and a nice break of my typical Half-Life Thor + Chavez PvE Meta.