Spider-Man (Infinity War) *Updated (5/30/18)

12346»

Comments

• himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    It was fun teaming him up with Miles and Spidergwen, but none of them are at max level so I couldn't really see their full potential. It was really easy to use Gwen's red and for Miles to keep switching between hiding and surprise though. Even underleveled, Miles could deal as much as 15k damage with this team due to having web tiles all over the place. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now that dilutions is back in full swing let me be the first to say, I can’t wait to try him out in about a year!
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Not that the game plays this way but he might be the best 1v1 character (not including Gambit) in the game.  Automatic defense which gets better with every match and potentially one of the biggest nukes in the game.  In 3v3 you will not see it too often but he is definitely a kill first for this reason.  Overall he is a solid character not meta breaking but I think we will be seeing a lot more of spider characters from this point forward.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Anyone saw the new support? Spider-Sense? 15% chance of new red/green/blue tiles to be web tiles. I think the devs got scared by all your passionate responses and now support appears unannounced.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Look like this is going to officially be the first character of Dilution 2 Electric Boogaloo.  Woo...
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but in the loaner mission on the second sub of DPvsMPQ the countdown tiles of all goons do normal damage to 4* Spidey (IW). Should CDs not be doing less damage with web tiles on the board, or has there been something to differentiate between direct damage and CD-damage?

This was the only node I was using 4* Spidey where I could repeatedly and reliably test it, but it sure feels like a bug..