Azor casts Expel from Orazca but No Resolution

Options
Hiportes
Hiportes Posts: 26 Just Dropped In

Bug found on final node of this weekend’s event: Azor the Lawbringer casts Expel from Orazca (not city’s blessing if that matters) and the spell never resolves.  The animation (spinning orange vapors) in the center of the screen just spins but no resolution.  Was forced to quit and lose a charge on that node (third lost node due to bugs - very frustrating).

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had that happen with rivers rebekue cast in 4.3..totally different situation, same effect
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've seen it hang for a strangely long time on this effect, though it hasn't totally frozen yet.
  • gogol666
    gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Was it cast on very large pile of tokens? I have seen destroy spells to take a longer time when they have to kill multiple reinforcements. Thus, my hypothesis is that when the removal spell is checking what to remove, if there are too many reinforcements, the memory needed to verify all the triggers generated by the reinforces hitting the graveyard may be too large for some phones. I have no way to verify this, but I noticed that the game speed decreases a lot when large piles of tokens are on the battlefield.