One Glorious End triggered in two turns (Samut)

Options
sutoLkcalB
sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
Glorious End bugs were mentioned before - but it may be a new flavor:

I had two creatures - A (Combat Celebrant) and B (Outland Colossus). B was disabled.
I played Glorious End to have A deal maximum damage before dying (My opponent had a Metalwork Colossus). A was correctly destroyed at end of my turn. And Metalwork Colossus had only a toughness of 4 now.
In my next turn I triggered Striker on my creature B (which was not yet renowned). B destroyed the Metalwork Colossus of my opponent with first strike and stayed in the game - for now.
But then - after a pause - B was surprisingly destroyed at end of my turn.

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Eglyntine, that sounds like a different bug. The first case sounds like Glorious End just gives your creatures the kill themselves at end of turn effect (like Riddleform tokens have). Disabled creatures will have this ability, but it won't trigger until a turn (of yours) ends when they aren't disabled (Riddleform + Survivor's Encampment does this). This is actually better than the way the card should work by the way it's written, your disabled creatures should be destroyed the turn you play Glorious End.
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DBJones, thanks. Reading Glorious One once more I see that my colossus should have died already the round before it did. So it is not correctly working on disabled creatures.