**** Shuri (Master Engineer) **** Updated (1/4/19)

2»

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    scottee said:
    Hahaha, just champed her and she absolutely wrecks face with Hawkeye/Coulson. So many win conditions. Once you fire her red, there's the obvious max blue, Out of Arrows. There's also the massive amount of red Hawkeye generates, so you can cover the board in fortified tiles and use Shuri's green to permastun. Then underrated is Coulson's purple costing 5, as it can winfinite with it recharging 5 more purple. If you get good with it, you're generating 5 AP in two colors. Of course most matches are a combination of these.

I was having so much fun with it, I ended up climbing to 2000 in sim with it just now. Hahahaha.
    Oh. My. Goodness!

I used this team and once I got it going was taking 30k chunks out of the AI. It's a little slow, but holy cow.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated full ability details to level 270
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    5/3/5
    Brigby said:
    *Updated full ability details to level 270
    Did anything change or was there some missing data here?
  • Gold_Dragon
    Gold_Dragon Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Her synergy with Mr.Fantastic changed. 😢
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    we need way more chars with the ability to fortify
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Borstock said:
    scottee said:
    Hahaha, just champed her and she absolutely wrecks face with Hawkeye/Coulson. So many win conditions. Once you fire her red, there's the obvious max blue, Out of Arrows. There's also the massive amount of red Hawkeye generates, so you can cover the board in fortified tiles and use Shuri's green to permastun. Then underrated is Coulson's purple costing 5, as it can winfinite with it recharging 5 more purple. If you get good with it, you're generating 5 AP in two colors. Of course most matches are a combination of these.

I was having so much fun with it, I ended up climbing to 2000 in sim with it just now. Hahahaha.
    Oh. My. Goodness!

I used this team and once I got it going was taking 30k chunks out of the AI. It's a little slow, but holy cow.
    @scottee, @Borstock,  what is meant by "the massive amount of red Hawkeye generates?" I like the idea of the team but am not sure I understand it very well... Thanks!
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    3/5/5
    @Yepyep

Hawkeye's Purple passive. Whenever a friendly Countdown tile expires, it generates Red and Blue AP. It also Fortifies up to 3 friendly Countdown tiles every turn.

Those Countdowns tiles are created by Hawkeye's Blue and Red, and passively by Coulson whenever you fire an ability.

Thus once you get a few Countdowns out, it's a never-ending train of generating AP and creating more new Countdown tiles, which then generate more AP, which help create more Countdowns, etc

Meanwhile, Shuri is Fortifying your friendly special or basic tiles, which lowers your AP costs by 3, thus further speeding up your Countdown and AP generation.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    @Yepyep

Hawkeye's Purple passive. Whenever a friendly Countdown tile expires, it generates Red and Blue AP. It also Fortifies up to 3 friendly Countdown tiles every turn.

Those Countdowns tiles are created by Hawkeye's Blue and Red, and passively by Coulson whenever you fire an ability.

Thus once you get a few Countdowns out, it's a never-ending train of generating AP and creating more new Countdown tiles, which then generate more AP, which help create more Countdowns, etc

Meanwhile, Shuri is Fortifying your friendly special or basic tiles, which lowers your AP costs by 3, thus further speeding up your Countdown and AP generation.
    Thanks, @blackboltrocks. No wonder I didn't understand -- I thought he was talking about 3* Hawkeye... I'm a 4* player so not perfectly up on all the 5* ins-and-outs.