Nahiri, the Harbinger: Official Thread

13»

Comments

• NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    @stormbringer0 I just took your deck for a spin, and got destroyed by control. It was a slow start though, so that may have had something to do with it.
  • Stormbringer0
    Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    NinjaE said:
    @stormbringer0 I just took your deck for a spin, and got destroyed by control. It was a slow start though, so that may have had something to do with it.
    Never had bigger problems with control match ups. Although, I've noticed, that more players (me including) get les cascades and more bad swaps.
  • NinjaE
    So, after playing some more games with it (training grounds), I'm finding it both too slow and too "fair" if that makes any sense. You might want to find a way to fit Etali in?
  • Stormbringer0
    Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    NinjaE said:
    So, after playing some more games with it (training grounds), I'm finding it both too slow and too "fair" if that makes any sense. You might want to find a way to fit Etali in?
    If you find a way to get me Etali, I would play it in any red deck. ;)
  • MiyagiDojo
    MiyagiDojo Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2018
    Human Knights - Standard
    Supports (4)
    Battlefield Forge (6)
    History of Benalia (12)
    On Serra's Wings (12)
    Seal Away (12)
    Spells (2)
    Demystify (3)
    Call the Cavalry (7)
    Creatures (4)
    Dauntless Bodyguard (8)
    Danitha Capashen (11)
    Aryel, Knight of Windgrace (13)
    Knight of the White Orchid (14)

Why the hell play mono white in Nahiri? Let's say you wanna play knights with a walker better than Gideon 1 but doesn't have Elspeth. As a bonus you will be favoured in nodes where you expect to face a lot of Koths and Elspeths because Nahiri can eat their mana. 
  • NinjaE
    Looks like it could really use that knight that gives double strike, Kwende.
  • MiyagiDojo
    MiyagiDojo Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    NinjaE said:
    Looks like it could really use that knight that gives double strike, Kwende.
    It definitely can use Kwende. I just don't have him, but think he's way better than white orchid.