Connection errors and lost rewards

2»

Comments

• ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Is is safe to file an in-game ticket @Brigby ? Until recently it froze the game and we had to start back from a fresh install...

To get back to the point, I've been experiencing connection issues since 12AM, first of June... I can't login, my facebook account is not recognized anymore. What's happening again !?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    ertaii said:
    Is is safe to file an in-game ticket Brigby ? Until recently it froze the game and we had to start back from a fresh install...

To get back to the point, I've been experiencing connection issues since 12AM, first of June... I can't login, my facebook account is not recognized anymore. What's happening again !?
    The team is aware of this freeze, however I'd recommend using the options available on our D3 Go! Support page, if you would like to submit a support ticket. 
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    DBJones said:
    They have an auto-response that triggers anytime you open a ticket. If it's a different one, I haven't seen it. Anyway, the auto-reply asking for more details doesn't mean they won't respond if you just wait. It does mean they'll take some time doing so, but at least they will respond.
    Without going too far into details it basically said that when you open a pack if it's interrupted the cards are automatically added and if I still believe I didn't receive cards to provide more details. Details that I already provided when I submitted my original ticket. 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, the first not automatically generated answer didn't fit the problem for me as well. I assume it was word by word the same one. It took several days to reach that point, we'll see when my answer will be responded.
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    My crystals have been refunded. But, since the previous ticket about purple jewels was lost to the void apparently, I'm still at a loss.
  • techmarine5
    techmarine5 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    @Brigby I waited for three days after sending in a support ticket. At the very end of those three, I recieved a message asking for the date and time, and for me to check that I hadnt recieved anything. I replied to that, and it has been over three days now. I realise that customer service may still be a bit overwhelmed, but I would appreciate an idea of about how long it'll be before they get back to me.

Edit:My crystals were finally refunded. Thank you.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby I waited for three days after sending in a support ticket. At the very end of those three, I recieved a message asking for the date and time, and for me to check that I hadnt recieved anything. I replied to that, and it has been over three days now. I realise that customer service may still be a bit overwhelmed, but I would appreciate an idea of about how long it'll be before they get back to me.
    I've got comparable issues.

Described the problem briefly

Generic answer (automatically generated)

I provided the requested informations

Semi-generic answer (assuming it was a visual glitch, not a real problem)

I provided a very detailed step by step explanation including an easy to understand but not dd/mm/yyyy information when it occurred

Support asking for the time and date again.. 5 days after the problem when it was clearly stated that I wrote the ticked immediately after the bug occurred.

The new support somehow doesn't feel helpful, but I have to admit that there were never more than 72hrs in between a ticket and a response