Spider-Man vs The Sinister Six - Event Details (5/30/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are some of the details for the upcoming Spider-Man vs The Sinister Six event!

Comments

• iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Guess I will be rocking MEHulk, Hulkbuster and Hawkguy again
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    GladiaThor is boosted?

Aw yeahhh! First he's been boosted since i champed him.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there a reason Wolverine is always boosted for boss events?
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    Silly question possibly, will banner be boosted but not hulk again?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    You misspelled "Thenderblot Ross" ;)
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:
    It's not silly at all. Just one of many bugs that have been present for a long time, but nothing has been done about it
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    tiomono said:
    It's not silly at all. Just one of many bugs that have been present for a long time, but nothing has been done about it
    But at least we have more supports as opposed to repairing issues that would have been discovered if they, you know, beta tested things.  

Or is this being too critical?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,241 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the record, last boss event that Banner was boosted, I ran him and let him transform.  Hulk was also boosted.  Presumably that means this issue is fixed.

Now all the proud Banner owners can totally. WRECK. The Sinister Six.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Aww man.... I was kind of looking forward to skipping the next event and taking a break. I knew the 4-star reward would be Rulk and since I have him champed he's not a priority for me. But that wouldn't be fair to the rest of my alliance, so a-grinding I shall go.... again.

Anyone else starting to get boss event fatigue? They're really starting to lose their luster.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally, no. I like that I'm able to play the game less during Boss Events. I definitely dont like having to do a clear between 1am-9am though! 
  • jclampy
    jclampy Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Personally, no. I like that I'm able to play the game less during Boss Events. I definitely dont like having to do a clear between 1am-9am though! 
    If you clear new nodes straight way, Isn't the total transition time until the sequentially refreshed node expiring inside of 16 hours.. so, you don't have to clear them every 8 hours.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    jclampy said:
    If you clear new nodes straight way, Isn't the total transition time until the sequentially refreshed node expiring inside of 16 hours.. so, you don't have to clear them every 8 hours.
    No, eventhough you could have an almost 16 hour break, you still have 8 hour window (during the night) in which you need to clear the nodes. (and worse, a shorter 2am-6am time slot for final round for us central Europeans)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    jclampy said:
    No.  The side nodes clear every 8 hour regardless of when you clear them.  If you clear them 10 minutes before the next reset, they will reset in 10 minutes.

Side Node Reset Times (in EST)
    Thu 12 PM
    Thu 8 PM
    Fri 4 AM
    Fri 12 PM
    Fri 8 PM
    Sat 4 AM
    Sat 12 PM
    Sat 8 PM
    Sun 4 AM
    Sun 12 PM
    Sun 8 PM

Boss Resets happen a number of ways:
    1.  Starts every round unlocked (including start of event)
    2.  Unlocks after every side no clear (any side node even alternate boss screen in Civil War)
    3.  Unlocks 8 hours after you last down the boss. 
    Note on #3 that timer is for each clear.  if you have 1 hour left before the boss unlocks and the boss unlocks for another reason (round unlocks or you clear a side node) then the timer will restart at 8 hours left.  
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:
    For the record, last boss event that Banner was boosted, I ran him and let him transform.  Hulk was also boosted.  Presumably that means this issue is fixed.

Now all the proud Banner owners can totally. WRECK. The Sinister Six.
    No, it hasn’t been fixed.  It’s still on the known bug list on the other subfoum.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Mission rewards...
    So instead of replacing the mystery boosts...
    Just eliminate a reward...
    Bowgentle said:
    Still rocking 2016 rewards I see, plus roster based scaling.
    Why change anything just because the game moved on, right.

Well they did change 1 thing,  they removed the mystery boost, and replaced it with NOTHING! 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love it when new character releases are associated with Boss Events. It makes it easier to get at least one cover in each color. Sweet.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still do no understand the meaningless 140 Iso rewards. It makes even less sense that one of the Boss node rewards is 250 Iso, whereas the side nodes are always 500 Iso. Would it really hurt to just make all the Iso rewards at least 500? I guess we should just be thankful they added all that Red Iso
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Why is the progression reward for Red Hulk green again? I though the last time he was set as progression rewards in a PVE. it was green too.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I still do no understand the meaningless 140 Iso rewards. It makes even less sense that one of the Boss node rewards is 250 Iso, whereas the side nodes are always 500 Iso. Would it really hurt to just make all the Iso rewards at least 500? I guess we should just be thankful they added all that Red Iso
    It's absurd that if you want anything past the normal progression rewards, you've gotta throw yourself at super jacked up nodes for a measly 500 iso a pop. And each of those pops costs a Lv 8 boss battle.