Connection errors and lost rewards

All day today I've been getting several connection errors. I've lost out on booster packs I've won as well as exp while level my planeswalkers due to this. I haven't been able to claim my free pack either. I've lost about 1k in exp and an ixalan booster. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    You're not alone.. I lost a premium pack
  • techmarine5
    techmarine5 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    edited May 2018
    I paid for the 5x Dominaria pack, and didn't receive it. The Mana crystals are no longer in my account, but I did not receive any cards. I also couldn't join the oath of gatewatch event, despite being able to join the training grounds event.
  • Eglyntine
    Eglyntine Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Same here, it started yesterday evening EST and it's been atrocious all day today. I even tried just playing Story mode and I can't heal my PW in btwn matches without it locking up with server connect errors.
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    For 5 hours, I've been trying to get the 'free booster'. No success at all.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    You're not alone.. I lost a premium pack
    As did I. Can't claim free boosters. RtO was barely playable. Haven't even tried any other events
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stuck on 3 wins in TG... played 6 more matches that I was able to start... won all 6 and not a single one was recorded as a win. I time out and it's as if the match never existed. 15 crystals... so close yet so far away. 

Can't get the  free booster either and deathly afraid of purchasing any packs via crystals. 

The server that can't serve is serving a dish of disappointment. 
  • BrainFlavors
    BrainFlavors Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Unplayable. Lost tokens.
    I have probably hit 'retry' more often than the number of matches I have played since I installed MtGPQ. 
    This game is not worth opening to kill time while waiting in line, waiting for cable customer service to answer, or during a break at the office.

• DonovanBR
    DonovanBR Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    And here we go again to one more chapter of server errors. And now, I can't do anything, everything is broken. 
  • Snappyturtle
    Snappyturtle Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Same here. Lost a premium pack. Then I didn't learn and lost mana jewels.
    At least the previous time this happened the cards showed up in the 'cards' section afterwards. Now it's nothing. Got it stolen from me.

Best of all. I went to add the mana jewels to the ticket I had opened up...It was gone. Any mention of the previous Premium pack was gone. Had to open a completely new ticket.
  • Firinmahlazer
    @Brigby

Can we get some kind of update on this? The game is practically unplayable. I'm spending more time trying to load a match than I am playing one. Just now I got booted try to load a Training Grounds match and it counted as a quit match and I had to heal my PW to try again. 
  • Kronul
    Kronul Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Same problem. Purchased DOM Premium pack and got nothing.
  • Larz70
    Larz70 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Same here.  It takes about 2-5 minutes between encounters (playing OGW).  If the wheel spins for a minute, it will time out with the check internet connection message.  I press retry and it goes through most of the time, but this is no way to play ....  sigh.  
  • Chocostove
    Chocostove Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Just wanted to add my name to the SWW/Retry list of the day. I lost 1 purchase, and 2 rewards.
  • Larz70
    Larz70 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    @Chocostove, make sure to create a ticket in-game, and you will get reimbursed (if you haven't already done so).  I did one recently and got my crystals reimbursed 3 days later.  I did a follow-up message 3 days later so not sure if they reimbursed after I nagged them about it or if it really takes 3 days.  Their canned reply did mention that it takes 24-72 hours (plus it was the memorial weekend).
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Game is in error state for me too.
    Takes several tries to login at first and then minutes of loading to get in to hub. 
    Lost two reward packs sofar (they do not reimburse these) and won't open anymore until it's stable again.

Couldn't join TG yesterday at all and OGW has long loading times if you get to a match at all.
  • OperaSM
    OperaSM Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I am having same problems.
  • Mythrylhavoc
    Mythrylhavoc Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    So far things are working well today, hope it stays that way
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. We sincerely apologize for the connection issues players are experiencing. If you find that you haven't received cards or items from in-game purchases, then please be sure to send in a support ticket, and our Customer Support team will be able to assist.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Great. Got a canned response from customer service. So now I have to fight for something I purchased. Really great support team over there. 
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    They have an auto-response that triggers anytime you open a ticket. If it's a different one, I haven't seen it. Anyway, the auto-reply asking for more details doesn't mean they won't respond if you just wait. It does mean they'll take some time doing so, but at least they will respond.