Option to trade excess iso for something

Options
yes, its my first world problem, but with addition of the shield level rewards, intercepts and others,  at some point in the game veterans will find themselves flush with iso..  with the elimination of the standard token purchase..there is almost nothing to use this iso for.  please think of something where we can convert it into hp , tokens or cp...  you can even do it way in your favor....  currently im at 5.8 Million with every character rostered and leveled up as high as possible.. the only time i see any dip at all is when i have to fully level my dupe 4*s, and even then i still gain since those gaps are a lot farther apart.. First world problem i know, but this number will just continue to grow.. please give me an exchange option.. 

Comments

• Thecooziest1
    Thecooziest1 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is something that should have been done a long time ago. I'm sitting on a ton of useless ISO also. I need to be able to exchange them for something.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would almost be happy to trade 1000 HP for 100k ISO...
  • s151pence
    s151pence Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Agreed - at 5.1 million in ISO and to be able to use for something would be great!
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    just keeping this active.. just crossed the 9 million mark.. 
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    New to forum and just saw your post for the first time.  

I love this idea.  I think it makes great sense.  
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd personally love to have all that iso.  I have over half of the 4*s champed, working on champing 6 others, and leveling 5*s.  

I barely see my iso.  Its like working paycheck to paycheck.
  • BeetleGeorge
    BeetleGeorge Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    I would rather be able to exchange everything else including supports and red iso to iso since I need several million iso alone for champing the waiting 4*
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I put a suggestion in for the ability to change P ISO for R ISO and vice versa.  That way someone who feels they don't need or want access P ISO could trade it for R ISO.  Vice versa people who don't like/care about supports, could at least sell the R ISO for something they will actually use.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I really need this problem...
    Me too...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I really need this problem...
    Me too...
    Step 1: Play hard for 1690 days.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice. Only 531 days to go.
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Adding my vote of support for this thread.  I heard that double ISO was coming up and shrugged.   Would be great to invest part of my ISO into something in the game apart from characters (where everyone in my roster is already champed or soft-capped) or boosts.
  • Drlex
    Drlex Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am nowhere near this problem, but I mentioned this to my alliance as one of them is post iso and has 8 or 9 million. Why not let them spend an absurd amount of iso for a specific cover. An example maybe he can spend 2 million and get the one color of 5* Black Suit Spider-Man he needs to champ that character. 1 million for 4*s. 500,000 for 3*s. It a ridiculous price since the game values 70,000 iso as $100. When I told him my suggestion, he said that would be great and he would gladly spend that much. 

For myself I wish he could share it with the alliance, 😁. He says he would gladly do that too.
  • Drlex
    Options
    I am not saying an LT, I am suggesting you get to pick the cover and color. Besides this would be for people that can’t spend their iso, even indirectly.
  • Drlex
    Options
    OJSP said:
    What if there is a way to indirectly swap 120k iso for an LT.. oh wait... there is..
    By the way, by the time these people get 14 covers of one specific 3*, which is what I believe your suggesting, they will have made half a million or more n iso. They dump their 120k get their 1 LT and turns into a 4*. Now they have (I am probably underestimating significantly) 380k more iso they can’t use by following your method. And they probably got a 4*. Even if they got the 5* they have been waiting for they spend another 50k and 20k to champ him. Still 300k of unusable iso.