Which hero to champion ?

Hitman2300
Hitman2300 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Im looking to champion one of my four stars at the 250 level. I have Peggy, Yondu, Starlord, and Spiderwoman. Who should I champion? Also I have a extra Yondu card in my bank. 

Thanks 

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yondu if you want to save yourself a wasted cover. Peggy is the strongest of those four, however.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yondu for the cover. Peggy because she's the top tier.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I'm gonna confess a serious love of both Spider-Woman and St4rlord, mostly because they eat enemy special tiles so well. SW's Seeking Redemption has also gotten me through many an over-leveled fight.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    I think the order here goes as follows:

Yondu - Save that cover
    Peggy - Meta has passed her a bit but she's still pretty close to top tier
    Starlord - PVE superstar against goon nodes
    Spiderwoman - I know some like her, but powers are too expensive, especially red.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    In order of awesomeness:

Peggy
    Starlord (assuming you play PVE)
    Yondu
    Spiderwoman

I'd probably save the Yondu cover, though, unless you're really itching to get OG 5teve covers from Peggy's champ rewards.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I think you can tell a lot about a 4* character from how well they do in Burrito and Clash. Peggy, Yondu and Starlord are all solid. Spider woman is genuinely garbage tier. Mine is level 323 and she struggles with either.

And yes Yondu for the extra cover.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rod5 said:
    I think you can tell a lot about a 4* character from how well they do in Burrito and Clash. Peggy, Yondu and Starlord are all solid. Spider woman is genuinely garbage tier. Mine is level 323 and she struggles with either.

And yes Yondu for the extra cover.

Spider-woman is a defensive character, they rarely perform well one-on-one. You play her for her black to negate damage and her Purple to remove special tiles (or put out traps if there are no special tiles). She should mostly be covering for someone else who deals big damage though. She is a poor choice for an early fourstar, but useful when your fourstar roster is a bit wider.
  • Hitman2300
    Hitman2300 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I’m going with Yondu simply bc of the cover and then it’s start over to champion Peggy