Wakanda Supports Are Coming! *Updated (5/17/18)

Comments

• ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Just started playing Marvel Strike Force 2 days ago and you guys are making me feel better and better about it.

Remember to buy (not farm, BUY) basic and advanced catalyst as if your life depends on it
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone want to buy some magic beans?
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ooh goodie!!, a chance to get 50 2*s just what the game needs !!!

please please please!!! Put support tokens in game as rewards 

replace some or those things we never use in game like critical boosts or those power ups you give us for new releases 

i can honestly say I’ve used those only  once 
    Someone doesn't have America and 5 stars.

And if you do, try it, it'll change your life to deal 14k+ a turn. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really!?!?!?!  Supports are pretty lame...... 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't done anything with the supports I already have... literally nothing. Not 1 riso invested. Never attached them to a character.

Five more of these things excites me about as much as a root canal. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    @JHawkInc

A cover has inherent value in the game.  It allows access to nodes when essential. It is the main resource that we farm to get more resources from, more covers mean stronger characters and more game success. 

A support token is a RNG pull which could give you just what you wanted or something you don’t care about. 

People will and should judge a purchase on what they know they get, not what they could get.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Great, more supports I hope I never pull from a vault
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    More Supports are welcome.
    How are supports welcome?  I am not understanding the game you play where supports are actually welcome.
    I explained how, in the very next sentence of my post. If you weren't so gung-ho to be negative towards this and jump on me for feeling differently, maybe you'd have finished reading my post.

bluewolf said:
    @JHawkInc

A cover has inherent value in the game.  It allows access to nodes when essential. It is the main resource that we farm to get more resources from, more covers mean stronger characters and more game success. 

A support token is a RNG pull which could give you just what you wanted or something you don’t care about. 

People will and should judge a purchase on what they know they get, not what they could get.
    Yeah, I ultimately agree with you. I was mentioning it more of how the devs have obstacles to overcome than anything else. There's still value in the "what you could get" (we get the value of bundles that have LTs or Heroics in them, after all), I'm just saying the devs are functioning like there's an inherent value in the Support tokens when they haven't let the players also really feel that value. Doesn't matter how valuable THEY think it is if the players don't see it the same way, you know?
  • Killabee
    Killabee Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Hell yeah! New supports on the way. Just what I needed. Woooohoooo.

Oh wait, I don't even use them cause they slow my clears down.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    More terrible deals around supports.
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    So about that UI fix...

It's coming right?

...right?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    If all the infinity stones are available in the store, would anyone buy the deal? 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    More Supports are welcome.
    How are supports welcome?  I am not understanding the game you play where supports are actually welcome.
    Even with the logic of "Flesh out the roster of supports for variety and healthy options", that still doesn't fit in with the painfully mean amount of red iso being given out. I don't have enough after several weeks of this feature to max out a 3* yet. Hell I think I don't even have enough for a 2*.

Also gotta love the 250CP for a 4* cover. That has to be a mistake, right? Like there's an HP offer for 4* Shuri and then a 250CP offer for Black Panther - Civil War and they just got the name wrong.