Supports rotation?

Kahmon
Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
For new characters we have a pretty stable pattern for characters being added to tokens. 3* & 4* characters go in the Thursday a new season starts and 5*s 2 weeks after their release store ends, but...

Have we heard when newly released supports will be added into support tokens?
When can we expect Children of Thanos to be pullable again?
Please tell me that placing first out of 5000 won't be the only way to get infinity stones. I have no objection to them being added to the top prize, but there should be a way for the majority of players to have just a chance for them, even if rarely.

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly even rank 1 infinity stores will be a Sub .01% prize and probably right so.

@Brigby

Has there been a response from the devs on whether Children of Thanos were a one time only support or is there a rotation/vault solution coming along?

More importantly,  we just want to know if new supports will only be offered one time only and or how they will be implemented in a rotation?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Phumade Apologies, but as of right now, I don't have any further information available to communicate on that topic. If I hear of any updates, I'll be sure to share that with the community.