Is the save protected without facebook?

Options
ZeroBC
ZeroBC Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I've been playing this game for a long time, and I'm thinking of spent some money and become VIP, or buy the actual heroes for hire pack. But I don't have facebook, and I don't want to lose the inversion if I lose my phone, or I change it or whatever. I want to be sure that my save is protected. I searched information about but I didn't found nothing.

The faq only mention the facebook backup. But in the game, in options, appears also a google play backup. Can someone confirm me if google play saves your data? Or if I maybe will be able to recover my data in the future contacting with the d3go support?

Thanks for the help. And sorry for my english, if I made any mistake, I'm spanish.

Comments

• Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I use Google play and have successfully restored twice from it after restoring my phone's OS.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    **Moved to Technical Issues so @Tombstone can weigh in with any other additional insight**
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @ZeroBC If you are playing on an android device then you can use Google Play to backup your account data in the same way that Facebook does. You can click on the Google Play icon that you see in the options menu to back up your data, and if your account is ever lost, you can then restore your account data by logging in using the same Google Account that you used to back up your save. 

Additionally, if you don't have your data backed up, Customer Support can offer to manually restore your account. Just be sure to remember your Username in this case.