any reason why the support token in BW & friends vault doesn't include TBO supports?

Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
@Brigby

I just noticed that the basic support token doesn't include the TBO supports.  i.e. no corvus glaive, ebony maw, proxima midnight, cull obsidian.

Is that on purpose? and are future supports to be considered one time only offers?

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe they were supposed to be limited edition supports that we were supposed to acquire only from that 300 item vault, but they didn't communicate that? :smile:

More seriously, the black order support tokens had a greater than 50% chance of getting a support that could only be applied to villains.  So tokens that only offer the first 14 supports are probably more useful in the game.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Phumade said:
    I just noticed that the basic support token doesn't include the TBO supports.  i.e. no corvus glaive, ebony maw, proxima midnight, cull obsidian.

Is that on purpose? and are future supports to be considered one time only offers?
    Good question! I'll have to double check with the developers on that one. Once I hear back from them, I'll update you with their response.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby  While you’re checking, I am curious about the fact that the announcement thread for BWIW said there would be no Support token but 22 3* covers. (There are 21 3’s in this vault).  I’m hoping that was an oversight and that future “and Friends” vaults will include Support tokens like this one does.