Arguel's Blood Fast // Temple of Alcazotz [Investigating]

Options
Monkeynutts
Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
So.....Im playing Angrath planeswalker....
I flipped Blood Fast.....
I used Angraths 2nd ability and Gained CONTROL of an opponents creature. I triggered The temples ACTIVE trigger to destroy the last creature and gain life......but my opponent gained the life instead......

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Interesting... Possibly they should be using the ownership of the support rather than the creature to say who gets the life?

What about Costly Plunder? Who draws the cards?

• Monkeynutts
    Options
    Obviously the gain control doesnt work in this case.

My planeswalker
    My support

WAS his creature. I think the ownership doesnt change even though you GAIN CONTROL.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No with his 2nd it doesn't, you have control, but the computer is still the owner, his ability counts for killing _their_ creatures and that's actually useful. And I don't think they go to your graveyard which is probably good too, some things would end up broken otherwise. But that discrepancy messes this particular thing up.
    I tested Costly plunder and I get the cards still.
  • Monkeynutts
    Options
    Ownership should change back when it goes to the graveyard. Any during effect should be the current controlling players. That is quite poor and makes his 2nd ability not as great as it could be. Stealing a creature that benefits you on death is useful