DontTouchLola (4 Vacancies)

RobDMind
RobDMind Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
edited December 2019 in MPQ Alliances
DontTouchLola, its name taken from a line uttered on the TV show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., is one of the oldest semi-competitive alliances in MPQ. Established February 25, 2014, DTL has been a welcoming environment for new & continuing players.

Member expectations:
  1. Win at least one battle each day.
  2. Score at least 500,000 points in Boss Battle events.
  3. Finish each season Versus event with a minimum of 250 points.
  4. Finish each 10-event Versus season with a minimum of 3,000 points.
  5. Score at least 25% of the top progression reward score listed in Story events.
  6. Have fun!
Players that fail frequently to meet the measurable expectations are removed.

Alliance goals: To finish Top 250 or better in required Story & Versus events; to complete all rounds in Boss Battle events.

December 11, 2019 - Ahead of the upcoming Civil War Boss Battle event (and, I presume, a new Versus Season) we are looking to fill 4 vacancies. Finding our alliance listed privately in-game & applying is the quickest way to joining if you are capable & interested.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comments

• Vanillaice
    Vanillaice Posts: 12
    I would like to join, I have a early roster cause I've only been playing for a month, but I'm really trying to hit at least top 100 in the event coming up
  • djeternal
    djeternal Posts: 28
    Hello. Just joined the site so I can't PM. I searched for your alliance and joined. Just came back from a lengthy break and have been back at the daily grind for about 2 wks now. I can definitely meet and exceed the requirements you stated. Let me know. Thanks.
  • RobDMind
    edited June 2018
    Our results from the first run of Civil War:

We met our goal of completing Round 7 playing for Team Iron Man.

**Removed unedited leaderboard image - Ducky
  • RobDMind
    DTL is returning to its original method of recruiting. The current vacancy will be open to the public shortly.
  • Al_Teraqs
    Al_Teraqs Posts: 8
    Applied ingame.
  • RobDMind
    DTL is currently looking to fill 2 vacancies, with the potential to fill 2 more later today. Our expectations and goals have been revised in the first post. If interested, please search for our private alliance in-game & apply.
  • RobDMind
    Update: The initial 2 vacancies have filled, and the aforementioned potential 2 are now available.
  • andy0liver
    andy0liver Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi RobDMind

I'm currently looking to join a more ambitious alliance, I don't want to name my current affiliations as that's not fair to anyone but I'm unhappy that the Commanders don't want to play Alliance events/seasons and rarely participate in daily PvE's.

I'm a level 55 player with a decent enough roster, play everyday and I regularly finish top 15/20 in PvE. Also VIP. I managed to grind over 700k in the last alliance event (Apocalypse), but lack of interest from many of the higher level players meant we only finished in top 3000 - disappointing. The only thing I don't play regularly are PvP events, though this may change as my roster gets stronger.

My in-game handle is QuietMan46. Give me a chance and I won't let you down
  • RobDMind
    edited April 2018
    Chance given; welcome to the team!

That leaves 1 spot to fill.

Update: And now that spot is full as well!
  • RobDMind
    We are once again looking to fill 1 vacancy; please read over our member expectations in the first post before seeking us out in-game.
  • macho_marvel
    macho_marvel Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Applied in-game. Level 74 player. Active in both Story and PvP. Think I would be a good fit for the alliance.
  • RobDMind
    Welcome to our crew!

And, with that, we are full once again.
  • RobDMind
    edited May 2018
    DTL is looking to fill 1 spot again, while it is still early in the Honor Among Thieves story event & before the new Versus season starts this weekend. We've been having great success lately; would you like to be a part of it?

Update: The slot has been filled; a vacancy may be coming soon.

Update 2: The spot has reopened. Our member expectations & alliance goals can be found in the initial post; find our private alliance in-game & apply if you are interested & capable.

Update 3: We are full once again.
  • RobDMind
    edited May 2018
    DTL is seeking yet another capable player to join our ranks; if you think you are up to consistently meeting our expectations listed in the first post, please find our private alliance in-game & apply.

Update: We are running at full speed once again!
  • RobDMind
    A space has come open for a capable, willing player to fill. Please review the original post in the thread for details on expectations & goals. If interested, please find our alliance privately in-game & apply.
  • RobDMind
    We have space for three willing & capable players to join in our success; here's a taste of what our recent success looks like:

• Soul Stone Season: 171st of 16,670 alliances (82,216 points)
    • Scrapper 142 (10th event in Soul Stone Season): 151st of 10,882 alliances (6,629 points)
    • Simulator Story event: 302nd of 16,216 alliances (460,232 points)
    • The X-Men vs. Apocalypse Boss Battle event (prior week): 277th of 15,992 alliances (16,594,311 points; less than 7 full clears of Apocalypse away from completing the final round)
    • Spider-Man vs. Sinister Six Boss Battle event (start of June): 332nd of 16,935 alliances (20,761,509 points; completed the event with over 39 hours to spare!)

Please read over our member expectations & goals in the original post. If you are still interested after that, please search for our private alliance in-game & apply!
  • RobDMind
    edited June 2018
    In an effort to fill the recent vacancies before the Ultron event starts tomorrow, I will be changing the alliance status to public soon.

Update: The vacancies filled quickly; we are full once again.
  • RobDMind
    We are once again looking to fill a few vacancies. Our expectations have changed slightly over the past few months, so please refer to the original post in this thread for those. Search for our private alliance if you are interested.
  • RobDMind
    We've been filling spots publicly lately, but we are trying once again to recruit a few capable members privately as we get ready to head into the Galactus Hungers event, as well as the new season. Our core group has been very capable of completing Boss Battle events & is Top 250 at PvP.

Our expectations are listed in the original post; look us up in-game if you're interested.
  • RobDMind
    We are looking for two eager recruits as we approach the start of the new Battle at the Basilica event and prepare to enter the new PvP season. Our alliance finished Soul Season at 116th, all five Story events during the season were top 250 finishes, and we finished Galactus Hungers at the start of the season with about 13 hours to spare.

Check our expectations out in the original post, and search for us in-game if you're interested. Don't forget to check the private alliance box when you search.