MPQ Sneak Peek: April 2018 Edition *Updated (4/27/18)

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Argh! Required 5tarlord again. The one character (other than the new Cap) I don't have :(
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

So no new PVP or PVE event.  Couldn't be too hard to have an Avengers PVE.  I guess Nefarious Foes & Divine Champions counts as close enough...

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby really??!?!??!   That’s it?  Nothing else for Infinity War?  Please tell me that you guys are holding something back.  
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

Don't panic everyone!  I know the problem.  No-one passed on the memo that the IW release date was moved up a week. 

MPQ will be celebrating the release next weekend when it was originally scheduled.  Phew - looking forward to lots of exciting new content then...

• Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    I'm guessing Daredevil as placement in Hat is wrong since he was just required @Brigby
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Upcoming PVP events are Nefarious Foes and Divine Champions.. how are either of these not the Avengers PVP?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    Divine Champions suffers a bit at this point in the game since very few dieties have been added in a long time.  It’s a bit stale now.  

At least we get new villains sometimes - here’s hoping the boost list is up to date for Nefarious Foes.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Ya know, when the app told me that I was due another update this morning, honest to god I thought, "So they were screwing with us, there IS more stuff on the way!". These next few events just deepen the wound...
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    "Divine Champions (5/1/18) *New Update*"

MPQ Sneak Peek: May 2018 is SHOOK.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    I'm guessing Daredevil as placement in Hat is wrong since he was just required Brigby? 
    Apologies for the confusion. This was an error that Daredevil was included in the event, however I'm afraid we are unable to change that inclusion at this point in time.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby - is it also too late to change Star-Lord as the essential fivestar? He is the only Classic fivestar that has been featured twice already, in September and November. In November you said it was an oversight to feature him again, was it intentional this time?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    @Brigby - is it also too late to change Star-Lord as the essential fivestar? He is the only Classic fivestar that has been featured twice already, in September and November. In November you said it was an oversight to feature him again, was it intentional this time?
    I am interested in the answer, but it’s basically SL’s turn in the rotation based on following the last 5E schedule.  And the first time SL was featured (Sept) there was no HfH store or announced pattern. 

In my opinion, the biggest knock against him being 5E twice came from all those who skipped him and did not have him.  It seems OK to have him now.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first time Starlord was featured was at the end of his time in Latest. The second time, he was in Classic. It was early, and it was surprising to see him again so soon after he moved to Classic, but he’s only been featured as a  Classic once before.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Quebbster said:
    I am interested in the answer, but it’s basically SL’s turn in the rotation based on following the last 5E schedule.  And the first time SL was featured (Sept) there was no HfH store or announced pattern. 

In my opinion, the biggest knock against him being 5E twice came from all those who skipped him and did not have him.  It seems OK to have him now.
    Yeah, I don't care much either way since I actually have 5tar-Lord rostered by now, I am just wondering if the previous duplication was overlooked or considered and ignored. Since it was an oversight last time I am curious if this was another oversight or a conscious decision.
    zodiac339 said:
    The first time Starlord was featured was at the end of his time in Latest. The second time, he was in Classic. It was early, and it was surprising to see him again so soon after he moved to Classic, but he’s only been featured as a  Classic once before.
    Wrong. Star-Lord had been a Classic fivestar for about ten days when the fivestar essential node debuted - by my estimates he left Latest around September 11th and the fivestar node debuted on September 21st. There was a Cosmic Legendary store running around that time that featured 5tar-Lord along with Thanos and Silver Surfer, so he was easier to get at that time, but he was not available in Latest Legends. He has been featured as a Classic fivestar twice (once without a Heroes for Hire offer and once more with one), and the second run was confirmed to be an oversight by the developers.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    MAY we have a new topic, telling us who will be 5* essential for Strange Sights? Thanks
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    MAY we have a new topic, telling us who will be 5* essential for Strange Sights? Thanks
    Wait.  What?  Strange sights?  Well at least it is Doctor Strange.  Ties into Infinity Wars a bit.  Oooo. Does that mean it will be Thanos as the boss instead of Kaceilius?  
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Wait.  What?  Strange sights?  Well at least it is Doctor Strange.  Ties into Infinity Wars a bit.  Oooo. Does that mean it will be Thanos as the boss instead of Kaceilius?  
    Was this announced somewhere or is it just an assumption based on previous event patterns?
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Smart80 said:
    Was this announced somewhere or is it just an assumption based on previous event patterns?
    I guess past vault tokens art update
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    ursopro said:
    Smart80 said:
    This indeed
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    ursopro said:
    Smart80 said:
    This indeed
    Ah! I never hoard vault tokens so I've never witnessed this in-game.