Strong Villains with Red as a power?

Options
mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I just won a support that increases Red match damage! Yay! It's for villains only. I only have one 5* villain, and that's GG. Red is not one of his strong powers.

Who else can I use it for? Rhulk, I guess then? I prefer to use it for a 5* character, but I'll do what I can.

Rockin!!!

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, the only Villains in the 4* tier with red as a strong color are RHulk and Carnage.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D'oh! I was hoping that maybe I was missing someone. Thanks for reconfirming.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is a very minimally useful support right now. There is always the chance that a future villain could be released that uses red.

As a mostly 5* player, this one does nothing for me and compels me to avoid spending on these new Supports.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Red Skull incoming!!
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They should reclassify Punisher.   He's a mass murderer and he killed Spider-Man.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    They should reclassify Punisher.   He's a mass murderer and he killed Spider-Man.

I resent this! I am no villain.. I am a anti-hero.. maybe I deserve my own classification

Anyways, the best villain with a really good red is Magneto but he's a 3*

• darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2018
    Options
    IPunisher5784 said:

I re-sent this! I am no villain.. I am a anti-hero.. maybe I deserve my own classification
    Indeed... Perhaps...Affiliation - Hero (So long as you stay out of his gun sights...except Captain America...(love that guy Hydra or otherwise)
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IPunisher5784 said:

I re-sent this! I am no villain.. I am a anti-hero.. maybe I deserve my own classification
    Indeed... Perhaps...Affiliation - Hero (So long as you stay out of his gun sights...except Captain America...(love that guy Hydra or otherwise)
    So you're saying he's Something Good?  Something Bad?  Or a Little Bit of Both?

I think I'm mixing my characters here...
  • Tensuun
    Tensuun Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    Deadpool deliberately killed Agent Coulson under the orders of someone affiliated with a white-supremacist movement. He is Despicable.

(IIRC, Punisher killing Spider-Man was an accident, or did this also happen outside the Ultimate 'verse?)

(It's funny to me how well Coulson works on a team with most of the characters who have killed him; the only one he doesn't pair so well with is Robbie Reyes, but at least they have complementary colors.)