9 covers dying on the vine. Need champ guidance

I can probably cobble together enough iso to champ only 3 characters before they expire. Any guidance on who to champ from the below would be appreciated:

4* Starlord
XFWolverine
4 cage (I have two covers that will expire)
Nova
Quake
MEHulk
Prof X (2 covers expiring)
4 Thor
Electra

Thanks.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    C4ge is top of the list to me. I would probably put Thor and MEHulk next, but those are largely based on personal preference.

Professor X (due to the 2 covers) and Nova are also good candidates, and depending on the rest of your Roster, an argument could definitely be made for St4rlord or Quake.

Elektra and X-verine are the only two who I really don't think can make the top 3 of this list.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd save Cage & Prof X for sure, since you have 2 covers for each and they're both pretty good 4-stars. After that I'd say it's a toss-up between Nova and Thoress. Nova actually goes really well with Prof X and he's a must-play when boosted, but Thoress is a powerhouse as well and can really light your foes up if you have a feeder (IM40, Vulture).

All the rest have their uses but get far more niche. XFW is a boss-killing machine, Starlord provides some tricky antics, while Quake can protect you from AoE and deny color. MEHulk and Elektra are probably my least favorites on your list.

So... TPF Alexis and I almost agree.  :)
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Cage for sure. Massive damage powers, can team up with a 3* or a 4* to get even more powerful, plus free protect tiles to punish enemies for using their powers. 2 covers is a bonus.

St4rlord is a go-to for me whenever I'm up against enemies that throw out a ton of special tiles. He also teams up with Coulson to make C4ptain Marvel unbeatable, but I don't know if that's an option for you yet.

Prof X is really only useful for a Winfinite combo IMHO, since there are better tile generators / buffers out there. Then again, 2 covers is a solid incentive, and a lack of other great options might put him in your top 3 for me.

I love my 4* Thor, but unless she's teamed up with a reliable charged tile generator (which are thankfully more common these days) she's just not up to snuff compared to the current crop of 4*s.

Those are the only ones I would even consider priorities in that group. Mulch the rest and use them to level up someone good.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    A little late but champ X and Cage to save the covers and don't open any LTs or spend any CP until you've champed them and built back up your ISO and then wait until you have a 14th cover again.  Rinse and repeat! Might be a little boring for a bit but trust me, to limit cover waste this is the way to go.