Karn and thaumatic compass [Investigating]

Options
BARBELITH
BARBELITH Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
For the first few days karn was released I ran a deck with thaumatic compass and it would transform every time it was cast on the first turn. Today midday it stopped transforming and just sits there with the activation gems creating white gems. 

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's not likely, but any chance it's counting loyalty gems as Karn's color?
  • BARBELITH
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I tested it over and over and it just no longer transforms regardless of any gems being 8 or above x.x although loyalty would make sense and hopefully they fix it to that
  • BARBELITH
    Options
    Now it's working again and I could have been wrong,  it does seem to go off of loyalty afterall.
  • BARBELITH
    Options
    Hasn't worked in awhile again, seems buggy... the activation gems created 2 black gems then at end of turn there was 8+ on board and no transform, also not when 8+ loyalty so idk.... it just decides when it's gonna work and it does did awhile and then stops for awhile x.x
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just a question... When it was matching black... Were you on a black node by any chance?
  • BARBELITH
    Options
    No. Been grinding heroic and did the story event, it was working again for a bit this morning and then stopped again.