Come And Get Me Event Details (4/18/18)

124»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smart80 said:
    Is there a video available to see what happens when Thanos’ glove timer reaches 0?
    Destroys a row and does pitiful damage.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Smart80 said:
    Is there a video available to see what happens when Thanos’ glove timer reaches 0?
    Destroys a row and does pitiful damage.
    Yup, I thought maybe it'd do something cool if I turned in animations, but nope.  All it does is change all the tiles to charged tiles and destroys the row... 

Yeah I know some vets are tirsd of how ready this event is, but really a big factor is that most of the nodes are Guardians and Grocket is boosted.  You can't make the boss too hard since that affects all the new to middle of the road players.  Apocalypse sucked for them cause the boss was all or nothing and inI sure there was a lot of rage quit over that.  I only wish boosted Grocket wasn't wasted on this event  :D
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boosted Guardians did make mincemeat of everything. The game trolled me though by keeping on pre-picking my required character as the 2* version. Normally I noticed and swapped out but on one of the Cap nodes I didn't and so ended up fighting against Super-Venom with a lvl15 Cap. It shows how easy it was though as he made it that far before Venom one-shotted him, I'm assuming completely out of spite as I kept refusing the other 2* the game asked me to use.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Boosted Guardians did make mincemeat of everything. The game trolled me though by keeping on pre-picking my required character as the 2* version. Normally I noticed and swapped out but on one of the Cap nodes I didn't and so ended up fighting against Super-Venom with a lvl15 Cap. It shows how easy it was though as he made it that far before Venom one-shotted him, I'm assuming completely out of spite as I kept refusing the other 2* the game asked me to use.
    Auto choice is annoying for sure. Always 2* Cap instead of 3*, Peggy, or Flaptain. It chose Black Suit Spider-Man for me, even though I chose Homecoming Spidey each time. Patch instead of Old Man Logan. And then it trolled everyone by requiring 3* Starlord.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    zodiac339 said:

Auto choice is annoying for sure. Always 2* Cap instead of 3*, Peggy, or Flaptain. It chose Black Suit Spider-Man for me, even though I chose Homecoming Spidey each time. Patch instead of Old Man Logan. And then it trolled everyone by requiring 3* Starlord.
    I wonder what the programming logic is.  The computer always autoselected  Flaptain, 1*Spidey, Patch, 2* Hawkeye, and 3*Starlord...

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    It always selected Peggy for me, which was fine. It also picked Bagman, though, which was less so.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I got Bagman every time too, and 2* Wolvie, and 3* Star Lord. Thought it was just defaulting to 2* when available. But then it also gave me 5* Hawkeye.....  I didn't use any of these in other fights, so I have no idea
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor

Well I almost downed Rd8 Thanos with 3 single cover 1*s at lvl 1. 

Got him down to 1600 health and couldn't quite finish it.  Had Storm and after the AP boost filled the board with attack tiles which did a whopping 46 damage total...

To say Thanos was easy this go round is a bit of an understatement.  I think Peter from Deadpool 2 might even be able to take him out!