Marvel Insider points

Alfje17
Alfje17 Posts: 3,529 Chairperson of the Boards
Having saved up Insider points for several months, I just tried to redeem the 8500 HP offer for 300K points again and was told I could only do this once. Has anybody redeemed this more than once or is it a one time offer?

And for those who haven't signed up yet, you can get the digital rewards outside the USA.

Comments

• LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    It is a one time offer
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:
    And for those who haven't signed up yet, you can get the digital rewards outside the USA.
    Thanks for getting my hopes up.
    Still inelligable in the UK...
  • Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Can Steam players sync up their MPQ with a Marvel Insider account?
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Where does one find this 8500 HP? I can’t seem to find anywhere to redeem insider points. 
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:
    Same in Australia.  Pretty much the only part of the Insider website that displays correctly is the FAQ, which has this at the bottom:

Can I Join Marvel Insider?

Marvel Insider is a loyalty rewards program for U.S. residents aged 18 and over.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,529 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:
    I'm in the UK, I just didn't fill in any address details when I signed up and that worked a treat. Pretty sure I can't get any physical rewards, but the MPQ ones work without a hitch.

Can't sync with Steam, you have to enter your player name every time you enter an MPQ event on Insider.