Elektra vs Quake

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards

Ah man, the prizes for Come and Get Me causes me a bit of a problem.

Already got 2 Elektra covers on the vine I was going to save but my Quake is 5/3/5! I have around 245k iso in the bank. They are level 173 & 172 respectively. Don’t think I can get the extra 350k iso in time to save both so who do I go for?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    You'll have two weeks to get the ISO Before the Quake covers expire. That's around 30K ISO a day. Far from impossible with dedicated play. How much ISO do you usually get in a day?
  • DAZ0273
    To be honest I don't really track it, so I don't have any accurate estimates. It also didn't help that due to some technical issues last couple of days I lost a lot of time playing so am probably a day and a half in the hole behind where I would have been iso-wise and the Boss event is not likely to help much.

I've managed to champ 2 4's in a 13 day period before but 2* Champ flips helped with that.

I'm just trying to figure out who would be best to save should the worst case scenario come true and I don't think I can save both. Obviously I will take Elektra down to the wire before I decide.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd probably save Elektr4 since she almost assuredly has a nearer expiration date than Quake covers you won't get until a day or two from now. As previously mentioned, it's entirely possible to get the iso to champ both, I got a Mockinbird and MEHulk vine cover within a day of each other, got mockingbird to champ, and I'm nearly at the iso I'll need to save Hulk with 4 days left to go. But as you say, I was turning over max champ 2*s and going up Shield levels along the way, so if your farm is gutted you may not be in a position to rescue every cover. Good luck with it!
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can champ both, there's time.

But if you can't, they're both niche 4-stars and neither one will make you any stronger. They're both vintage, so no advantage there on the likelihood of additional covers out of 'latest'. I guess I'd go with Quake if I was forced to choose. Her utility is a bit better than Elektra's.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Either one seem likely to get the 5* Feeder treatment soon? Elektr4 seemed like a shoo-in to feed Daredevil to me at one point, but not so much anymore. She I guess could eventually tie to Jessica Jones via the Defenders stuff, but I don't know. Quake could maybe give out Gho5t Rider someday?
  • DAZ0273
    Thanks Guys. I was leaning towards Quake also, just because Elektra is so weak on offence.

I managed to snag an XP level so that helped and I have now more than enough iso to champ one, so two might be doable. Unfortunately my 2* farm isn't too near flipping right now as it was being rebuilt after some heavy champing last month but over the next 2 weeks it might be if I'm lucky.

In the hunt for Infini-Cap I also managed to pull a 14th Ghost Rider cover, D'oh! That isn't a real problem though as if I really have to I can use it to re-spec his black to 4 so it isn't wasted and he can sit with the others awaiting iso.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Elektra does have two threestar feeders at the moment (Daredevil and Elektra), so her covers might be just a Little bit more accessible. I mostly use her to battle Kaecilius though, so I can't really recommend investing in her. :)
  • DAZ0273
    Yeah, she seems to have 2 uses: that + Crash opponent.