Leveling Karn and Something Went Wrong

Options
ElfNeedsFood
ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
I leveled Karn up today, got a SWW, followed by a “Cannot Complete Purchase” prompt and then it set Karn back to level 1 and took my Runes. Additionally any time I add runes to Karn now, they just go away and he stays at level 1. 

Comments

• HJ16
    HJ16 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here
  • magusnebula
    magusnebula Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yeah I lost 15k+ runes on leveling him, and I am not receiving some runes from completing matches. I'm afraid to use crystals and jewels for fear of losing them too.
  • magusnebula
    Options
    I leveled Karn up today, got a SWW, followed by a “Cannot Complete Purchase” prompt and then it set Karn back to level 1 and took my Runes. Additionally any time I add runes to Karn now, they just go away and he stays at level 1. 
    I should point out, this is my exact issue as well. Then It errors out.

• Grixis197
    Grixis197 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Don’t Know whats happening with you guys as mine and others were ok, unless it was ok to begin with then hours later thats when this issue started maybe

• GigaGuess
    GigaGuess Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not just Karn. Angrath ate 5000 runes on me.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Yeah I lost 15k+ runes on leveling him, and I am not receiving some runes from completing matches. I'm afraid to use crystals and jewels for fear of losing them too.
    GigaGuess said:
    Not just Karn. Angrath ate 5000 runes on me.
    Did you use the filter to search for those Planeswalkers? We recently noticed a really peculiar bug where using the filter will cause it to appear like players are losing runes and only leveling up 1 XP at a time. Unchecking the filter should correct that. Is that what you two are experiencing?
  • magusnebula
    Options
    I didn't use a filter, just selected him in the planeswalkers menu, leveled him fully. He's still level 1 and my rune balance is 0. 
  • magusnebula
    Options
    It's worth mentioning my platform for developers. I'm on Android 7.1.1. I'm curious to see if this was crossplatform.
  • GigaGuess
    GigaGuess Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Likewise. Angrath is right at the top, so no searching was necessary. And I’m iOS.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No search for me either. I had just bought Karn. I can level him now and I have a ticket entered about the lost Runes.